Flipping abortion

Anti-abortion people see it differently (and some pro-abortion people join them).

We kill people all the time. The science of civilization is killing the right ones.
Letting women die from treatable complications of pregnancy is not "killing the right ones".

I'm pro-abortion. I see a lot of people every day who should have been aborted.
Yd7m80J.jpeg

...and then they killed a few thousand orcs, goblins, Uruk-Hai, middle easterners, and wildmen.

I believe property avoids the tragedy of the commons, so is a useful stipulation. People use money, so whether I believe in it or not... is sort of irrelevant.
The concept of evil is useful, so it’s irrelevant if you believe in it. White supremacy is evil and should be stamped out whenever it rears its ugly head.

The concept of evil is useful, so it’s irrelevant if you believe in it. White supremacy is evil and should be stamped out whenever it rears its ugly head.
Awwwwwwwww somebody isn't happy!

Then go live in Africa......................wait..................can't be bothered with actually STANDING FOR YOUR WORDS!

Multiple things lead to totalitarianism, and all of them involve ostensible protection of the people against evils.
White supremacy always leads to totalitarianism. The fact that some totalitarian states (like North Korea) are not based on white supremacy is immaterial.

So you are saying White Supremacy did not exist in the US?
White Supremacy led to the American Civil war. But fortunately the better angels of our nature prevailed, and we averted half the country being turned into a huge concentration camp.

Back