Flat Chested Girls you make the rockin' world go round...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me again, waiting for my next instruction.....

Tifani

Last edited:
Your nipples are beautiful! I'd love to rub the tip of my penis around on those perky, little guys. ;)

Your nipples are beautiful! I'd love to rub the tip of my penis around on those perky, little guys. ;)

Thank you, and as much as he loves to rub his cock around them, I love it too, feels fantastic............especially before we both cum.

tifani

The wonderful thing about gals with perky bewbs is they look so wonderful when they are past their 20's. Those of us that develop early and love our endowment pay a price later in life. As I have often said a DD chest usually comes with a DD tummy and a DD butt. Not to mention the toll gravity takes over time. My smaller breasted sisters I envy you. Not a day goes by that I wouldn't rather have the legs and butt and tummy that you have maintained.

Thank you, and as much as he loves to rub his cock around them, I love it too, feels fantastic............especially before we both cum.

Betcha he likes to lick his own cum off those sweet nubs, too. Mmmmm.

What do you think?

Tifani

Last edited:
That's the best place to start on me...............Get them nice and tall...

Tifani

I would love to. Your nipples aren't the only thing I would like to suck. I would love to see your wet pussy with your clit peeking out begging to be sucked.

damn are those hot. Would love to suck on those all night and maybe cum all over them. How about a pic with them covered in cum?

Mmm, love cum on my tits, and a cock on my nipples.

Tif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back