Feminization makes me so hard

When I am fem I never get a hard on even though I feel nice and sexy. I wonder if there is something wrong with me.

I am the same way. When I am wearing panties and a camisole rarely do I get hard. Now the thought of another man catching me in my lingerie, that makes me hard.

I am the same way. When I am wearing panties and a camisole rarely do I get hard. Now the thought of another man catching me in my lingerie, that makes me hard.

My husband is pretty much like that. When he puts on what I pick for him in the morning (panties, bra or bustier, stockings) he doesn't get very hard anymore. When I dress him up for sex, he does get very hard.

I am the same way. I love the thought of showing myself dressed up on this site. If I was doing it alone, the thrill would be much less.

How many of you sissies want to be caught? Do you want to be caught wearing a little sissy lingerie or totally dolled out where it is completely undeniable what a sissy slut you are? Do you want to be caught by a man, men, a woman, or women? Do you want to be caught in public, in your workplace, in your home?

How many of you sissies want to be caught? Do you want to be caught wearing a little sissy lingerie or totally dolled out where it is completely undeniable what a sissy slut you are? Do you want to be caught by a man, men, a woman, or women? Do you want to be caught in public, in your workplace, in your home?

By a naughty man after you dress me ....

sitting in front of a mirror, wearing my wifes bra and caressing my breasts...and all of a sudden I see her watching me silently with her hand in her blouse...mhhhhh:eek:

changed my signature...the bra pic on the left is new...do you like it?

Love the idea of being caught

Only person I wouldn't want to be caught by is my wife. She is the only person whose reaction i am certain about. Ant others and i think i would love it.

I would love to be caught by a girl friend who gets excited knowing my dirty little secret and then proceeds to dominate me, feminize me and make me suck cock while she watches and make me lick her lover's cum from her pussy.

i don't know who i want to be caught by because i am still new to it. but i want to be caught by someone who humiliates me for wearing lingerie/panties and once they realize how hard i get at being called out for it makes me their cum slut.

i would probably prefer to be caught by a woman. Something about a strong woman dominating a man and controlling him is something i constantly think about.

tumblr_n3ob5rl0G01ttdcpdo1_500.jpg

Back