Enough dichotomy, already! Try #2

Where do you fit on the spectrum?

  • totally same-sex oriented

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • highly same-sex oriented

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • mostly same-sex but seduceable

    Votes: 2 2.8%
  • favor same sex, but . . .

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • happy with either one

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • favor other sex, but . . .

    Votes: 6 8.5%
  • mostly other sex but seduceable

    Votes: 13 18.3%
  • highly other sex oriented

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • totally other-sex oriented

    Votes: 21 29.6%

  • Total voters
    71
I am totally straight by conditioning and experience, but the fact that I haven't met the woman who'd cause me to switch teams doesn't mean she's not out there.
 
How 'bout "HAVE done a bicycle ... and sober" ???



I'm in the middle of the road re sexual attraction. It really doesn't matter to me.

Interestingly, though, when it comes to life partnering, I can count on one hand the number of women I've been interested in forming that sort of relationship with -- where I believed we could contentedly coexist in the same dwelling. Sex is one thing. (Bring it on!) Living/working with them day-in and day-out is another story altogether. I've found that men (in general) are far more malleable roommates -- even if they come with ESPN. That is usually offset by their willingness to mow the lawn. ;)
What stereotypes? :rolleyes:
 
Hey! As my beloved partner always retorts: Stereotypes arose for a reason. ;)

Funny, I've maintained that position for years. Why do the Europeans despise Gypsy's? Then we had a Gypsy family in the school. They were despicable!
 
Last edited:
I'm so close to don't care that it's hard to tell. The preference swings back and forth quite a bit though, at different times in my life. If I look at my past partners and made an average, I'd say I've had more sex with men-- more really insanely earthshatteringly good sex with women.
 
I've tried to think about other women... really I have. I experimented at the appropriate time and well... I just don't feel sexually attracted to other girls. I mean I can look at men and women and recognize them for their beauty, but when I see a hot guy it's like

OMG! MEOW! :cattail:

but when I see a hot woman, I go...

sigh, aforementioned hot guy has HER to look at.

*shrugs*
 
I'm pretty much opposite sex oriented, but I could probably be seduced. ;)
 
No it isn't sweetie. :kiss:

My flying away with glynndah happened in a different time stream...yeah...another time stream. ;)

I'll buy you dresses #1 and #2, and we'll spend a month in the Bahamas. I'll kill all the nasty spiders. I'll buy a case of truffles.

The wedding is still very much on. :heart:

Puhleeze?

What do you mean, "another time stream"! I'm hurt, Tom, really hurt.


Where's that pouty smilie?
 
What do you mean, "another time stream"! I'm hurt, Tom, really hurt.


Where's that pouty smilie?

Now don't get upset pretty witch. I was just funnin' around, honest. ;)

There's no need for poutin' sweetie. You know me and my quirky sense of humor. :D

Who could resist such an adorable woman such as yourself? Not me.:kiss:
 
Now don't get upset pretty witch. I was just funnin' around, honest. ;)

There's no need for poutin' sweetie. You know me and my quirky sense of humor. :D

Who could resist such an adorable woman such as yourself? Not me.:kiss:

Oh, sure. You're gonna marry that Sweet Witch, but the good little witch... Just a bubble ride in the night. *sigh*
 
Oh, sure. You're gonna marry that Sweet Witch, but the good little witch... Just a bubble ride in the night. *sigh*
Now sweetie--you're a lot more to me than a bubble ride in the night, honest. :kiss:

Haven't I always been the perfect gentleman on all our other rides and the coconut bombing runs. :D That's how much I respect you.

You'll always be special to me, and I mean that. :rose:
 
Now don't get upset pretty witch. I was just funnin' around, honest. ;)

There's no need for poutin' sweetie. You know me and my quirky sense of humor. :D

Who could resist such an adorable woman such as yourself? Not me.:kiss:

No it isn't sweetie. :kiss:

My flying away with glynndah happened in a different time stream...yeah...another time stream. ;)

I'll buy you dresses #1 and #2, and we'll spend a month in the Bahamas. I'll kill all the nasty spiders. I'll buy a case of truffles.

The wedding is still very much on. :heart:

Puhleeze?


Dug a hole for yourself that time, didn't you? You think you can buy me off with a few truffles? Men!
 
Dug a hole for yourself that time, didn't you? You think you can buy me off with a few truffles? Men!

Well, what about a month in the Bahamas? Two beautiful dresses? Me?

I'm just naturally drawn to witches--y'all are so exciting and mysterious. :kiss:

Just us in a tropical paradise. Won't that be wonderful?:heart:
 
Well, what about a month in the Bahamas? Two beautiful dresses? Me?

I'm just naturally drawn to witches--y'all are so exciting and mysterious. :kiss:

Just us in a tropical paradise. Won't that be wonderful?:heart:

I'll take that trip, but I'm seriously considering leaving you at home.
`
 
Too late, Tom. She went to bed. You'll have to start wooing her all over again in the morning.


Good luck with that. I've been at it for a year . . . :eek:
 
Too late, Tom. She went to bed. You'll have to start wooing her all over again in the morning.


Good luck with that. I've been at it for a year . . . :eek:

She's gone? Damn! Just as I was gettin' revved up to wax most eloquent. :mad:

I'll woo her tomorrow. :devil:
 
Back
Top