Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
What stereotypes?How 'bout "HAVE done a bicycle ... and sober" ???
I'm in the middle of the road re sexual attraction. It really doesn't matter to me.
Interestingly, though, when it comes to life partnering, I can count on one hand the number of women I've been interested in forming that sort of relationship with -- where I believed we could contentedly coexist in the same dwelling. Sex is one thing. (Bring it on!) Living/working with them day-in and day-out is another story altogether. I've found that men (in general) are far more malleable roommates -- even if they come with ESPN. That is usually offset by their willingness to mow the lawn.![]()
What stereotypes?![]()
Hey! As my beloved partner always retorts: Stereotypes arose for a reason.![]()
Hey! As my beloved partner always retorts: Stereotypes arose for a reason.![]()


The wedding is so off now. Sniff. http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh34/Molly_Wens/unlove.gif


No it isn't sweetie.
My flying away with glynndah happened in a different time stream...yeah...another time stream.
I'll buy you dresses #1 and #2, and we'll spend a month in the Bahamas. I'll kill all the nasty spiders. I'll buy a case of truffles.
The wedding is still very much on.
Puhleeze?
What do you mean, "another time stream"! I'm hurt, Tom, really hurt.
Where's that pouty smilie?


Now don't get upset pretty witch. I was just funnin' around, honest.
There's no need for poutin' sweetie. You know me and my quirky sense of humor.
Who could resist such an adorable woman such as yourself? Not me.![]()
Now sweetie--you're a lot more to me than a bubble ride in the night, honest.Oh, sure. You're gonna marry that Sweet Witch, but the good little witch... Just a bubble ride in the night. *sigh*

That's how much I respect you.
Now don't get upset pretty witch. I was just funnin' around, honest.
There's no need for poutin' sweetie. You know me and my quirky sense of humor.
Who could resist such an adorable woman such as yourself? Not me.![]()
No it isn't sweetie.
My flying away with glynndah happened in a different time stream...yeah...another time stream.
I'll buy you dresses #1 and #2, and we'll spend a month in the Bahamas. I'll kill all the nasty spiders. I'll buy a case of truffles.
The wedding is still very much on.
Puhleeze?
Dug a hole for yourself that time, didn't you? You think you can buy me off with a few truffles? Men!


Well, what about a month in the Bahamas? Two beautiful dresses? Me?
I'm just naturally drawn to witches--y'all are so exciting and mysterious.
Just us in a tropical paradise. Won't that be wonderful?![]()
I'll take that trip, but I'm seriously considering leaving you at home.
`
Surely you'll need someone to open the door for you and bring you morning coffee? Hint, hint?
Nope. Gonna sit on the beach and nurse my broken heart all alone.
I'll fix your broken heart. 
Too late, Tom. She went to bed. You'll have to start wooing her all over again in the morning.
Good luck with that. I've been at it for a year . . .![]()
