Enough dichotomy, already! Try #2

Where do you fit on the spectrum?

  • totally same-sex oriented

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • highly same-sex oriented

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • mostly same-sex but seduceable

    Votes: 2 2.8%
  • favor same sex, but . . .

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • happy with either one

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • favor other sex, but . . .

    Votes: 6 8.5%
  • mostly other sex but seduceable

    Votes: 13 18.3%
  • highly other sex oriented

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • totally other-sex oriented

    Votes: 21 29.6%

  • Total voters
    71
mostly other sex but seduceable.

Because, well, I have been. But it was totally her fault!
the first time
 
mostly other sex but seduceable.

Because, well, I have been. But it was totally her fault!
the first time

Isn't that just the most beautiful curve from 4 to 9? A perfect parabola, I believe. If I adjusted it so that "totally other sex" was in the center (the 'norm') and put 5 on either end it would darn near make a bell curve. Damn! AH as a bunch of Normal people, what a concept!
 
Ah warnt 'im, yup ah did, ah warnt 'im ah did. Yer better watch it, ah tol' 'im, Molly won't like it, ah said. But did he lissin, did he?
Molly? She's nothing. (Sorry, Molly, but work with me here.) It's a certain good little witch with Flying Monkeys he needs to be worried about.
 
Isn't that just the most beautiful curve from 4 to 9? A perfect parabola, I believe. If I adjusted it so that "totally other sex" was in the center (the 'norm') and put 5 on either end it would darn near make a bell curve. Damn! AH as a bunch of Normal people, what a concept!
It's a fuckin work of art! :rose:
 
Molly? She's nothing. (Sorry, Molly, but work with me here.) It's a certain good little witch with Flying Monkeys he needs to be worried about.

No offense taken. You are, after all, a good little witch.

I, on the other hand, make no such claims. I can be downright evil.
 
Isn't that just the most beautiful curve from 4 to 9? A perfect parabola, I believe. If I adjusted it so that "totally other sex" was in the center (the 'norm') and put 5 on either end it would darn near make a bell curve. Damn! AH as a bunch of Normal people, what a concept!

Um, honey? What's "normal"?
 
And you're cheating on both of us with Most Eloquent!?!?!?!?! :eek:

You tell 'im. I think I'm done with the boy.

Molly? She's nothing. (Sorry, Molly, but work with me here.) It's a certain good little witch with Flying Monkeys he needs to be worried about.

Now just a doggone minute you two. Is it my fault that I have both devastating charm and a silver tongue to accompany my buff bod. I'm so terribly weak when in the presence of beautiful women that I go kinda crazy. Why, any man would be honored to have either of you as partners in life. I'm afraid I'm just too enraptured by female beauty to act in a rational manner sometimes.

Now would you two restore Big Jim and the Twins and tell these monkeys not to let me drop! Please!

(I have to go and romance two witches. Sheesh! :( )
 
Um, honey? What's "normal"?

Normal? Normal, normal . . . let's see, I used to be able to define "normal" . . . uh, can we define it within some context? Like "For a given value of Normal in AH terms?" As in, Normal=anything goes?









Except for trying to romance two witches at once, of course. That's deranged!
 
Ah noticed. That's whut Ah warnt yew about but yew were so kappyvated yew wouldn't lissen.

Thanks for the post-facto homespun wisdom Cyrus. :rolleyes:

Of course it's not your 'privates' that have gone AWOL and you aren't doing barrel rolls with six flying monkeys.

We're going under that bridge??? :eek:
 
Thanks for the post-facto homespun wisdom Cyrus. :rolleyes:

Of course it's not your 'privates' that have gone AWOL and you aren't doing barrel rolls with six flying monkeys.

We're going under that bridge??? :eek:

Under? I told them through. And just one measly little please? You'll have to do better than that.
 
Hi Cloudy,
Want to come over and join the food fight? It's horribly messy but at least you won't have to clean it. We're expecting rain.
 
Hi Cloudy,
Want to come over and join the food fight? It's horribly messy but at least you won't have to clean it. We're expecting rain.

I've had an entire tribe of little boys at my house for the past week. I think I'll pass, thanks. ;)
 
Now just a doggone minute you two. Is it my fault that I have both devastating charm and a silver tongue to accompany my buff bod. I'm so terribly weak when in the presence of beautiful women that I go kinda crazy. Why, any man would be honored to have either of you as partners in life. I'm afraid I'm just too enraptured by female beauty to act in a rational manner sometimes.

Now would you two restore Big Jim and the Twins and tell these monkeys not to let me drop! Please!

(I have to go and romance two witches. Sheesh! :( )

Actually, I kinda like them right where I have them, in a jar on my mantel.

Glyndahh? Do you think you could have your little friends drag is "buff" ass through a forest fire?
 
Last edited:
Actually, I kinda like them right where I have them, in a jar on my mantel.

Glyndahh? Do you think you could have your little friends drag is "buff" ass through a forest fire?
Oh, I think the friction from the concrete is just about all the heat his "buff" ass can handle.

The sparks are so pretty this time of night. :catroar:
 
Back
Top