Enough dichotomy, already! Try #2

Where do you fit on the spectrum?

  • totally same-sex oriented

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • highly same-sex oriented

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • mostly same-sex but seduceable

    Votes: 2 2.8%
  • favor same sex, but . . .

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • happy with either one

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • favor other sex, but . . .

    Votes: 6 8.5%
  • mostly other sex but seduceable

    Votes: 13 18.3%
  • highly other sex oriented

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • totally other-sex oriented

    Votes: 21 29.6%

  • Total voters
    71
Men. Men only. Especially nice, big, teddy bear men. :devil:
 
Uh-uh, good little witch, that's an 8, just like me. Only in my case I suspect that it's mostly long-ingrained habit. If I was 18, who knows?

Oh, no. I'm completely whatever number the last one was. The seduction would have to be by the other sex, too.
 
Oh, no. I'm completely whatever number the last one was. The seduction would have to be by the other sex, too.

Well I'm certainly glad to hear that!

Just you and I in the sparkly bubble...Mmmm...;)
 
Any time, sweetie, any time at all. I'll even let you steer. :cathappy:

We'll be too busy. :devil: Put it on autopilot or use one of the flying monkeys that can keep it's mouth shut and it's eyes on the road.
 
We'll be too busy. :devil: Put it on autopilot or use one of the flying monkeys that can keep it's mouth shut and it's eyes on the road.

Tom, you're worse than me. Last night you were proposing marriage to Molly and now you're running off with Glynndah. Randy old goat, anyhow! :D
 
Tom, you're worse than me. Last night you were proposing marriage to Molly and now you're running off with Glynndah. Randy old goat, anyhow! :D

What can I say VM. I love the pretty ladies and they love me.

Does Utah still allow polygamy? ;)
 
What can I say VM. I love the pretty ladies and they love me.

Does Utah still allow polygamy? ;)

Mores the pity, they don't. But if we hang around long enough, I'm predicting that it will come back, with equality provisions for the like of Cloudy, of course. I read somewhere that one of the provincial attorneys general in Canada wanted a staff assessment of the question of whether forbidding polygamy didn't conflict with the Canadian Constitution's provision for freedom of religion. A lot of the more reputable Olde Mormons have settled in Canada, very quietly, and though no one seems to be bothering them, he was worried that someday someone might.

I figure that gay marriage today, polyamory tomorrow. Some things are just none of the government's damned business and this is one. Of course, getting Hot Mama to go along will be a lot harder than Antonin Scalia!
 
I think of myself as being mostly straight but now and then I like to be some guy's bottom. That's strictly physical, though. I have never had any romantic thoughts about men.

ETA: I don't know about "seduceable" though. I would rather just go to a gay bath house where everybody was after the same thing.
 
We'll be too busy. :devil: Put it on autopilot or use one of the flying monkeys that can keep it's mouth shut and it's eyes on the road.

Oh, even better.
:cathappy:

Tom, you're worse than me. Last night you were proposing marriage to Molly and now you're running off with Glynndah. Randy old goat, anyhow! :D

Wait! He's a goat? And did you just call him "Randy"? I thought his name was Tom. ;)
 
Oh, even better.
:cathappy:



Wait! He's a goat? And did you just call him "Randy"? I thought his name was Tom. ;)

I thot you'd like that. :devil:

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain in the bear suit. :D

I am neither a goat or named Randy.

Now where's that monkey so we can fly away where it's more..*ahem*...secluded. :devil:
 
I thot you'd like that. :devil:

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain in the bear suit. :D

I am neither a goat or named Randy.

Now where's that monkey so we can fly away where it's more..*ahem*...secluded. :devil:
It's a beautiful night. Let's go.
 
Straight guy here. I don't even like my gender as people as a general rule.

Snerk! I'm not fond of people as a general rule, no matter what gender they are. I take a loooooonnnnnnggggggg time to warm up to someone even though I can carry on a conversation at the drop of a hat.
 
Where's the "would do a bicycle if I'm drunk enough" option?

How 'bout "HAVE done a bicycle ... and sober" ???



I'm in the middle of the road re sexual attraction. It really doesn't matter to me.

Interestingly, though, when it comes to life partnering, I can count on one hand the number of women I've been interested in forming that sort of relationship with -- where I believed we could contentedly coexist in the same dwelling. Sex is one thing. (Bring it on!) Living/working with them day-in and day-out is another story altogether. I've found that men (in general) are far more malleable roommates -- even if they come with ESPN. That is usually offset by their willingness to mow the lawn. ;)
 
Back
Top