E. Jean Carroll to sue trump for sexual battery under new 'adult survivors law'

Lol, 83 million because the toddler couldn't keep his fat mouth shut.

Hahaha
i bet it was like vice principal vernon dolling out detention to bender.

the-breakfast-club-opt.gif

How can Trump then be guilty

The dress she said she wore at the time WASNT made till after the event

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ing-alleged-trump-assault-did-not-exist-time/
According to Ashley Collman's article, dated 3/27/23, Business Insider. The dress became a moot point. Trump had the opportunity to challenge it but refused to submit a DNA test, then later tried to do so only to have it ruled to be too late in the discovery process guidelines. Bad lawyers and a bad client [Donald Trump] did that.

"The judge presiding over E. Jean Carroll's rape and defamation lawsuit against former President Donald Trump has banned lawyers from even mentioning DNA evidence in front of the jury when the case goes to trial next month.

"US District Judge Lewis A. Kaplan ruled Monday that both sides would be "precluded from any testimony, argument, commentary or reference concerning DNA evidence" during the trial, which is scheduled to begin April 25.

"Kaplan's order brings to an end a yearslong fight between Trump and his rape accuser over DNA on the dress she says she was wearing when she alleges Trump assaulted her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room in the mid-1990s.
E. Jean Carroll's dress

"A picture of E. Jean Carroll's dress included in the lab report. New York County Supreme Court
Carroll's lawyers had the dress sent out for forensic testing when she sued Trump in 2019, and unidentified male skin fragments were found. Carroll's lawyers asked Trump to submit a DNA sample to test against the samples found on the dress, but for years, he refused.

"When Trump brought Joe Tacopina onto the case earlier this year, the new attorney made a last-minute offer to submit Trump's DNA sample. But the discovery period to exchange evidence had already passed, and Kaplan denied the offer, writing that Trump made "no persuasive reason" for not submitting his DNA in a timely manner and that he "failed to demonstrate good cause to reopen discovery.""

THE DRESS WAS NOT EVIDENCE IN THE CASE FOR EITHER PARTY.

If the dress is fake and didn't exist at the time, why did Trump fight so hard to get it excluded from evidence?

Or is it just fake news from the MAGAtards?

If the dress is fake and didn't exist at the time, why did Trump fight so hard to get it excluded from evidence?

Or is it just fake news from the MAGAtards?
I suspect Trump took one look at the dress and thought it was too ugly for him to be attracted to a woman who resembled his ex-wife wearing it. If people thought he would forcibly have sex with someone in it, he would look like a loser. You know? Like his potshot comments about his current opponent's dress the other day in his 'coronation speech.':p

Donald Trump must pay an additional $83.3 million to E. Jean Carroll in defamation case, jury says, January 26, 2024​

NEW YORK (AP) — A jury awarded $83.3 million to E. Jean Carroll on Friday in a stinging and expensive rebuke to former President Donald Trump for his continued social media attacks against the longtime advice columnist over her claims that he sexually assaulted her in a Manhattan department store.

The award, coupled with a $5 million sexual assault and defamation verdict last year from another jury in a case brought by Carroll, raised to $88.3 million what Trump must pay her.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-carroll-defamation-trial-e4ea8b93cdeb29857864ffd8d14be888

---------

Trump has always thought that the rules did not apply to him, and that he was above the law. After losing this lawsuit, and with four indictments against him concerning 91 felony accusations, his luck may be running out.

I cannot understand Trump's enduring charismatic appeal. I disliked Reagan, but I could understand why many people fell for his faux cow boy act. Trump is a 77 year old man who acts like a spoiled child.

E. Jean Carroll says she plans to use $83 million on 'something Donald Trump hates'

"He's just something in a suit," Carroll said about seeing Trump in court. Three days after a jury awarded her over $83 million for Donald Trump's repeated defamatory statements, columnist E. Jean Carroll vowed to use the money on "something Donald Trump ...

E. Jean Carroll Mocks Trump Lawyer Alina Habba

Carroll knocked Habba's "ludicrous confidence" during an interview on Monday morning.

E. Jean Carroll 'Flabbergasted' at Donald Trump's Lack of Power at Trial

Carroll described how her outlook on Trump changed before and during the trial.

She needs to Hush It if she doesn't want to be on the other end of a lawsuit.

Big mouth can't keep it shut.

rump Just Made 'Highly Significant' E. Jean Carroll Mistake: George Conway

Carroll could bring another defamation lawsuit against Trump after his latest comments, according to George Conway.
His lawyers should have one of those electronic bark collars on Trump. They are not as expensive as 83.3 million dollars. Fushed with more hubris, he is again in the same place he was at the first Carroll trial.

How many times do his followers have to hear his foot-in-mouth lies before it sinks in?

New lawsuit possible, lawyer says, after Trump renews attack on writer who won $83.3 million award

abcnews.go.com.ico
ABC|38 minutes ago
A lawyer for a writer who won an $83.3 million defamation award against Donald Trump suggests a new defamation lawsuit is possible against the ex-president after he resumed verbal attacks against her ...
Carroll's lawyer did say some weeks ago on CNN that if Trump repeated his lies he would face further claims. Looks like she means it - again.

Let’s go for 200 million this next time !!

More to the point, his appeal should be tossed now. For 90 million you could say what you want about me. I think she’s been compensated for the slurs and professional loses, but more court time is a waste of OUR money!!

Carroll's lawyer did say some weeks ago on CNN that if Trump repeated his lies he would face further claims. Looks like she means it - again.
And to think that there still are dummies supporting this total waste of a man.

Let’s go for 200 million this next time !!

More to the point, his appeal should be tossed now. For 90 million you could say what you want about me. I think she’s been compensated for the slurs and professional loses, but more court time is a waste of OUR money!!
I'm not okay with Trump continuing to defame her even if she gets the 83.3m. At least half of that will go to her attorneys and some to the New York court system. She's going to need a LOT of cash to move in and maintain what used to be Trump's triplex when the judge gets done with him! :nana:

Seriously, why does he keep doing stupid stuff? He must be seriously delusional, thinking he can keep this up.

The 83.3m didn't keep him quiet for long. Perhaps you're right in suggesting 200 million. What bank will pop for that? There is still the 354m for the fraud case to come as a bond.

Even if he returns to the White House, these state-level cases can't be 'pardoned' by 'Himself.'

Back