Donald Trump Is Drowning In Criminal Investigations And Legally Screwed

l myself want to see him and his kids in prison to rot in jail...Mop and lipstick in with the general population. :D

You represent the sentiments many TDS victims have been expressing on this board for the last 5-6 years. Next week? next month? next year? next decade? next century? How long will your hope and faith hold up? And who are you counting on to bring your dreams to fruition? Leticia James? Merrick Garland? The 2022 1/6 commission?

You represent the sentiments many TDS victims have been expressing on this board for the last 5-6 years. Next week? next month? next year? next decade? next century? How long will your hope and faith hold up? And who are you counting on to bring your dreams to fruition? Leticia James? Merrick Garland? The 2022 1/6 commission?

Apparently you read the real news with Trumpian blinders on.

We'll just let the cut by a thousand knives period come as a surprise to you. :)

l myself want to see him and his kids in prison to rot in jail...Mop and lipstick in with the general population. :D

For my part, I'd rather see Trump die of malnutrition while homeless. Prison won't do, it's a form of shelter.

Last edited:
Any case against Trump will end up in a Supreme Court, whether state or federal, like Al Capone’s did.

Wonder what John Barron or John Miller or David Dennison has to say about that.

Those guys would probably say that Trump is a very stable genius, and that Trump can't get a fair trial in the state of New York because all the judges hate him because they are so jealous of how smart and good looking and successful, he is.

Any case against Trump will end up in a Supreme Court, whether state or federal, like Al Capone’s did.

Before that could happen, he would need to first be convicted of a crime. His enemies have been searching high and low for at least six years and haven’t even come up with any indictments. They always think there’s a smoking gun right around the corner they will continue doing so for years to come.

Before that could happen, he would need to first be convicted of a crime. His enemies have been searching high and low for at least six years and haven’t even come up with any indictments. They always think there’s a smoking gun right around the corner they will continue doing so for years to come.
If criminal investigators are Trump’s enemies, what does that make Trump?

He usually settles out of court at which point he claims nothing at all happened

This is nothing more than a malicious political prosecution designed solely to keep Trump from running and if elected to forever taint his presidency into the future.

He usually settles out of court at which point he claims nothing at all happened
Either that or he just ties the other side up in procedural motions until they either run out of money or decide it's not worth pursuing it any further.

Also - and this is one place where I've got to give him credit for showing some signs of actual intelligence - he is usually quite careful to avoid actually implicating himself. He never actually told Zelensky he'd hold up aid to Ukraine unless he cooked up some bullshit about Hunter Biden, he just implied it as clearly as could be. Nor did he tell the Georgia SoS to cheat on the election results, rather he told him to "find 11,780 votes". Both were sleazy as hell, but his choice of words made it a lot harder to prove an actual crime was committed.

This is nothing more than a malicious political prosecution designed solely to keep Trump from running and if elected to forever taint his presidency into the future.

I'd say he's done a damn good job of tainting his own presidency, with no help from anyone else of any political stripe.

Nobody needs to make any effort to taint his presidency.

This is nothing more than a malicious political prosecution designed solely to keep Trump from running…

So you and your echo chamber outlets are crying

…and if elected to…

Heaven forbid. If elected trump might succeed in Putin’s goal of destroying our democracy.

forever taint his presidency into the future.

Too late for that

And you said “taint.” :)

Also - and this is one place where I've got to give him credit for showing some signs of actual intelligence - he is usually quite careful to avoid actually implicating himself. He never actually told Zelensky he'd hold up aid to Ukraine unless he cooked up some bullshit about Hunter Biden, he just implied it as clearly as could be. Nor did he tell the Georgia SoS to cheat on the election results, rather he told him to "find 11,780 votes". Both were sleazy as hell, but his choice of words made it a lot harder to prove an actual crime was committed.

Seems more like animal cunning than real intelligence. But yes, he is quite crafty and street smart that way. I’m sure he learned it at the feet of his father.

Seems more like animal cunning than real intelligence. But yes, he is quite crafty and street smart that way. I’m sure he learned it at the feet of his father.

Either that or Roy Cohn.

With the courts ordering Trump and kids to testify in the fraud probe...also he accounting firm cutting ties with him and finally Trump leaving the White House last year taking with him some classified material to his home in Florida....This all adds to nails in the coffin. I'm afraid the Pillars are crumbling around this fortress..the January 6th insurrection and all the other lawsuits,. It's all going to catch up with him. You can run but you can't hide.

Back