Domesticated Servant (closed for Angelique127 and CeriseBuss).

" Everything about you is beautiful. " Rosa complimented while admiring her blondish pussy making feel so sexy...Isabelle loved the way Rosa teased and playfully used her tongue on the skin of her flat stomach sending waves of pleasure throughout her whole body. Isabelle desperately wanted and craved her young servant to taste and use her entire mouth on her tender pink folds...she resisted the urge to encourage Rosa to do so, hoping that she would willingly take the hint. This only prolonged her agony.

Finally the bonde couldn't wait any longer, " Rosa...please darling...kiss my pussy with your sweet lips.

“Rosa...” Isabelle moaned. “Please darling... kiss my pussy with your sweet lips.”

Rosa had expected this request and, by this time, even desired it. Their morning intimacy had only increased her burgeoning love for her beautiful employer. She wanted to not just please her, but to give her the ultimate in pleasure.

Still she could not help closing her eyes as she pressed her lips to Isabelle’s private parts, just below the tuft of lovely blonde curls. She heard her lover groan in appreciation. Encouraged, Rosa began kissing her right around her clitoris, with rising passion.

Isabelle moaned with pleasure and lifted her hips up off the bed, offering all of her wet and excited pussy to her young and pretty servant. This is what Isabelle had wished for since she hired the young girl...someone that was obediant and would serve her every desire. Already Rosa had exceeded her expectations and her little wicked tongue and soft lips were driving her mistress crazy. It was perfect, the way Rosa kissed and licked her pink folds, only to find her sensitive little clitty and tease it without mercy. Isabelle's fingers found Rosa's silky hair and she pressed her servant closer as she began to move her hips in slow circles against her mouth...

" Oh my...Rosa...you naughty little thing...that feels sooo good...ohhhh...please don't make me cum again ! " Isabelle begged and whimpered.

“That feels so good!” Isabelle whimpered as Rosa continued kissing her clitoris. “Ohhhh... please don’t make me come again....”

“¿Qué?” Rosa, surprised, muttered into her employer’s womanhood. Having only recently discovered the unparalleled joy of orgasm herself, she could not understand why anyone would not want one. She lifted her mouth just long enough to ask. “Really, Querida? Why not?”

" Really...Querida ? Why not ?

" Because it feels so good, I just can't bare it...but don't you dare stop ! " Isabelle declared in throes of passion. She was so close to edge...the blonde desperately tried to prolong her pleasure, wanting nothing more to explode in her submissive maid's willing mouth. The movement of her hips got faster if not harder...finally she arched her back and lifted her legs back offering every inch of her slick pussy...

" Oh you naughty little thing...oh my God I'm cumming...oh noooo please ! " Isabella gushed in pure delight.

Rosa had not expected so much wetness. Naturally, Isabelle’s womanhood became rather damp while Rosa kissed her clitoris, but she had hardly added any of her own saliva because she had used her lips. Once Isabelle cried out in orgasm, however, Rosa found not only her employer’s pink folds covered with slick liquid, but her own mouth as well.

Rosa sat up, unsure what to do next. She resisted the temptation to wipe her face on the bedclothes. She simply whispered. “Was that right, Querida? Did you enjoy it?”

" Was that right Querida ? Did you enjoy it ? " Rosa asked innocently.

" Oh yes, nothing could please me more. " Isabelle stated, filled with affection for her young pretty obediant maid.

After a moment of basking in the afterglow, Isabelle whispered, " Come up here, young lady. " She wanted to hold Rosa's body close next to hers.

“Come up here, young lady,” Isabelle, having caught her breath after orgasm, urged her maid, who had given it to her.

Rosa climbed up onto the bed and, seeing the nurturing position in which her employer offered her right arm, rested her head upon her right shoulder, snuggled against her, and whispered. “I’m so glad I am able to please you, Querida!”

Isabelle simply basked in the afterglow.

" I am so glad to be able to please you Querida. " Rosa whispered snuggling her young body close and laying her head on Isabelle's shoulder.

" Hmmm you pleased me more than you will ever know little one. " Isabelle responded as she ran her fingers threw her soft silky hair. If Rosa only knew how much Isabelle desired being with her like this...the blonde was patient in the grooming process but fantasized every night about training her young pretty innocent servant to perform her new duties. The affection the lady felt for her maid was rather overwhelming. The decadent weekend party was approaching and little Rosa should be ready to perform all her tasks to the best of her abilitiy. Isabelle knew that her pretty little servant would be in great demand and recieve offers of a better rewarding employment.

" Don't forget about the party this weekend. I know you will be polite and on your best behavior around my wealthy guests. There is so much to prepare, thank God for the caterer and bartending services. I know I can depend on you to serve my guests efficently, can't I ?

Isabelle simply basked in the afterglow.

" I am so glad to be able to please you Querida. " Rosa whispered snuggling her young body close and laying her head on Isabelle's shoulder.

" Hmmm you pleased me more than you will ever know little one. " Isabelle responded as she ran her fingers threw her soft silky hair. If Rosa only knew how much Isabelle desired being with her like this...the blonde was patient in the grooming process but fantasized every night about training her young pretty innocent servant to perform her new duties. The affection the lady felt for her maid was rather overwhelming. The decadent weekend party was approaching and little Rosa should be ready to perform all her tasks to the best of her abilitiy. Isabelle knew that her pretty little servant would be in great demand and recieve offers of a better rewarding employment.

" Don't forget about the party this weekend. I know you will be polite and on your best behavior around my wealthy guests. There is so much to prepare, thank God for the caterer and bartending services. I know I can depend on you to serve my guests efficently, can't I ?

“There is so much to prepare,” Sra. Anderson commented on the upcoming cocktail party she planned to host in the apartment. “Thank God for the caterer and bartending services. I know I can depend on you to serve my guests efficiently, can’t I?”

Sí, Querida,” Rosa replied. Cuddling with her employer felt so comfortable that she, for a moment, had forgotten the prohibition against speaking Spanish. Not realizing to what she agreed, Rosa continued innocently. “I suppose I am to address all the guests’ little needs not covered by the caterers and bartender... taking coats and such.”

" I suppose I am to address all the guests little needs not covered by the caterers and bartender...taking coats and such. "

Isabelle smiled to herself, enjoying every minute of lying next to her not so innocent but very young maid. Her hair felt so soft and smelled so good.

" Yes of course but I know I can depend on you to make sure everything runs smoothly. Let's just say some of my guests will have... umm...specail needs. Do not worry you will be perfect. Just don't forget your manners and make sure to address everyone as ' Sir ' or ' Ma dam '. "

Mistress continued to lie there stroking Rosa's hair and enjoying the the soft feel of her body next to hers, basking in the afterglow...

" Shall we go shopping ? I have been just dying to go on a shopping spree..." Isabelle asked Rosa, all of a sudden feeling inspired.

“Shall we go shopping?” Isabelle suddenly suggested. “I have been just dying to go on a shopping spree.”

“Oh,” Rosa replied noncommittally. Orally giving her employer an orgasm, and now snuggling against her, had her feeling rather libidinous. On the other hand, the idea of a shopping spree with her rich benefactress, and what she might herself gain from it, excited her nearly as much. “If that would please you, Querida, then of course we should do it.”

Isabella suddenly felt motivated and in a generous mood, stretched her body before getting out of bed. They has been cooped up in the house lately and Isabelle decided a shopping spree was what they needed.

" Im going to my room to freshen up and dress. I shall have the limo brought around in about forty-five minutes or so, so be ready please. Oh I almost forgot, all the places we will be going to are all upscale establishments that cater to their wealthy clientel so dress in your finest. "

Isabelle realized that she had never seen her domestic servant in nothing but her uniforms. " Do you even have any formal wear, Rosa ? "

“Do you even have any formal wear, Rosa?” Sra. Anderson asked.

Embarrassed, Rosa, as she often did when upset, reverted to Spanish, despite her employer’s prohibition. “Lo siento, Querida, pero no tengo un vestido de lujo.... Sorry! I mean, I don’t.... I only have one simple cotton dress... and some faldas, ummm — ¿cómo se dice? — um... skirts.”

This emphasized to Rosa her inferior station, making her appreciate Isabelle’s affection all the more.

Rosa looked somewhat embarrassed when she informed Isabelle about her lack of suitable attire.

" Oh my, you poor thang. Follow me upstairs to my room and we will see what we can do. " Isabelle ordered. Once in the privacy of her bedroom Isabelle told her pretty domestic servant to have a seat at the makeup table. She then entered her large walk in closet and sorted through some clothes, finding the perfect dress. Exiting the closet Isabelle approached Rosa who waited in front of the mirror.

" I think this will fit you perfectly, but first let me do something about you hair. " Isabelle said picking up her brush and combing it through Rosa's dark tresses. " I used to work in a beauty palor years ago, so trust me. " she said as she brushed Rosa's hair. Satisfied and finished the blonde rummaged through her jewelry box, finding a pearl necklace and matching earrings. Rosa looked surprised but didn't say a word as madame put them on her. Next came the make up and lipstick...

" I do declare don't you look ravishing ? Isabelle asked, standing back and studying Rosa's reflection in the mirror.

" As you probably know I always like to wear stockings and heels when out in public. And one can never have enough shoes to wear. '' With a smile she helped her sevant slip into her short dress which showed off her very shapely legs.

" Now don't forget to wear that new pair of heels I bought you. They will look just perfect. "

" Now it's my turn. Would you please be a darling and help me get dressed ? " Isabelle asked...

Last edited:

Rosa could not believe how beautiful she looked in her employer’s red polka dot dress. While not as fancy as the borrowed one she wore for her Quinceañera, it surely cost much more. She spun once and giggled as its short skirt flared around her lean thighs. This reminded her she wore nothing underneath, a situation she felt sure Isabelle intended her to maintain.

“Now it’s my turn,” Isabelle told her. “Would you please be a darling and help me get dressed?”

Sí, Querida, claro.” In her sartorial excitement, Rosa had forgotten the prohibition against speaking her native Spanish. She looked about the huge closet for a moment. She wanted her employer to look as sexy as Rosa now found her. After a moment, she found the perfect dress and, treasuring Isabelle’s ivory skin, a hat to go with it.

“I think you’d look perfect in this today, Querida.

Attachments

• p00065a1.jpg
    p00065a1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 0
Rosa picked out a dress for Isabelle to wear.

" Why it's just perfect for what I have in mind. " Isabelle smiled. " Since I'm in such a naughty mood I think I'll wear my favorite pearl panties this afternoon. Oh and my white four inch heels also."

Within minutes the ladies were dressed and headed out the door. Isabelle took Rosa's hand and they almost skipped to the elevator. Pushing the button Isabelle couldn't help but admire Rosa in that cute little short dress which showed her shapely tanned legs.

" First I'm going to take you to my little ol' best kept secret. It's a specail exclusive shoe shop you are going to just love. Of course they have other things there to purchase too. " the blonde winked.

The doors opened and they stepped inside the elevator. The bell boy politely asked what floor they needed. He must be new Isabelle thought, having never seen him before. He was kind of cute but younger than Jacob the usual bellman.

" We would like to go to the first floor please. "

The young man nodded, keeping his gaze forward.

" Why I have never seen you before young man. What is your name ? " Isabelle asked.

" Uh...Daniels ma'am. This is my first day. "

" Oh is it now ? " Isabelle remarked. All of a sudden her hanky dropped to the floor at her feet. Daniels noticed despite not looking in their general direction and immediately knelt to retrieve it. As he looked upwards he had the perfect view up her dress...Daniels eyes widened at the glimpse of heaven !

" Do you see something you like young man ? " Isabelle asked when he didn't seem to be in a hurry to get up.

" Yes ma'am...I mean no ma'am. Here is your hanky. " Daniels stood up quickly, red in the face.

" Why thank you so much. " Isabelle said her voice dripping honey.

" My pleasure ma'am. " Daniels said and turned around.

After a few seconds of awkward silence the bell chimed and the doors opened. Isabelle couldn't resist and playfully pinched his ass as they exited...

" Has anyone ever told you that you have a nice ass ? " she teased.

" Thank you ma'am. "

They breezed through the lobby, several people glancing twice at the pretty females. At the curb the limo waited , the driver standing at the open door. Rosa appeared surprised that it was for them.

" Just one of the perks of the job. Now don't worry about showing a lot of leg to the handsome driver, he absolutely loves it ! Men are so easy... "

“Don’t worry about showing a lot of leg to the handsome driver,” Sra. Anderson advised as they approached the waiting limousine. “He absolutely loves it! Men are so easy.”

attachment.php

Rosa giggled. Showing due deference, she let Isabelle enter first. Knowing her employer wore no panties, she suspected she revealed much more than just her perfect legs to the chauffeur, whose eyes darted back and forth as he struggled not to notice. Rosa then climbed into the back seat, taking no care to prevent her skirt from riding up her right leg as she sat. The driver clearly ogled her bare thigh as he gently closed the heavy door behind her.

Rosa gazed out the tinted glass. Some passersby took surreptitious glances at the vehicle, trying to discern what VIPs it might contain. It left Rosa feeling like a whole new person.

This sense of power and privilege also tickled her libido. She turned to Isabelle and whispered. “May I kiss you, Querida?”

Attachments

• p00066a1.jpg
    p00066a1.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 0
" May I kiss you, Querida ? "

Surprised but delighted Isabelle nodded. " Of course, I would like nothing better. "

Their sweet lips met, softly at first but soon turned more passionate. Neither lady wanted to break contact. Isabelle was completely overwhelmed with emotion for her young pretty servant. The blonde opened her blue eyes too stare into Rosa's deep brown eyes which reflected admiration and a hint of devotion. At a loss for words, Isabelle could only smile. She was aware that the driver was looking in the rear view mirror but could care less, let him have a thrill...

Isabelle leaned over and kissed Rosa again, unable to resist. Pure desire spread throughout her body for the pretty latin young lady. Dear God how she turns me on ! What is it about her that fills me with such lust ?

Isabelle couldn't deny her own arousel and the feel of the slick pearls touching her sensitive pink folds when she walked or crossed her legs only added to her excitement...

Despite their subsequent lovemaking — actually, because of it, it having remained one-sided — Rosa had not had an orgasm since right after her spanking earlier. Yet everything afterward had only inflamed Rosa’s desire for Isabelle. Kissing her now in this traveling seat of luxury further inflamed her libido.

“I need you, Querida,” Rosa moaned, her voice breathy with lust. “I need you so badly.”

" I need you, Querida...I need you so badly. "

How could Isabelle deny her pretty little servant ? Her deep brown eyes were filled with so much admiration and need.

Isabelle hand touched Rosa's upper thigh, just below the hemline of her very short dress. Her fingers lingered, softly caressing the soft brown skin...the blonde kissed Rosa again, a kiss filled with passion while her fingers slipped higher until finding the secret sensitive place between her legs. At first Isabelle touched her on the outside of her damp panties in a very teasing manner. At last her finger slipped inside the materail, softly touching her tender folds...

" I hope you don't mind if the handsome driver is wtching us..." Lacy whispered in Rosa's ear, adding to the excitement of the moment...

Rosa moaned softly as Isabelle’s deft fingers parted her most sensitive folds. She had again grown so wet with desire that her employer’s caresses made her shiver with their subtle tenderness.

Isabelle’s whisper felt comfortingly warm in her left ear. “I hope you don’t mind if the handsome driver is watching us.”

Sí, Querida... I mean, ‘no,’ I don’t mind, Señora,” Rosa clarified softly, switching to her more formal title for her new lover. She did not mind the thought of anyone seeing her receiving such intimate attention this beautiful and powerful woman. In fact, she relished the idea.

“Take me, Querida,” Rosa whispered breathlessly. “Show that I’m all yours!”

Back