Do you think about family member when you stroke or finger?

I think about my step sister and my sister in law, my step mom. All of them have like double g tits so I think that is why. Also my step sister actually flirted with me quite a bit like she would send me random pics of her in like nearly nothing and in weird poses.
Love to hear about your step sister. Pm me

When I was younger I had a thing for two of my aunts and they were in my mind on more than one occasion. One more than the other - mostly due to her full lips.
More recently I've been thinking about one of my cousins. She has these amazing full lips.
Apparently I like full lips?! Who knew?!

cute-shy-girl-cover-face-smiling-5hy0z56pcko07d0j.gif

Sometimes I imagine my husband’s cousins having me in a gangbang 🤭

Well early teens my mom would walk naked a bit also after showers so seeing her naked was a bit normal… but it was when i got to see more then just boobs and bush that caught my attention and teen horniness…
Saw my mum naked almost daily, (sis too) but the horniest bit for me was seeing her dress/undress pee etc …. But all of it got me extremely horny .

My cougar aunts where in my fantasy’s a lot as a young boy
I had a few aunts that I’d masturbate over, one I stayed with often was a great source of lingerie, she knew and would leave panties where I could find them, she’d often wander around in just bra and panties and sometimes stockings …. Got me so hard and made me wank so much .

Back