Do you think about family member when you stroke or finger?

I have stroked myself plenty of times thinking about my mom. Especially after those times of accidentally seeing her naked. I also more recently have a sister in law that I have stroked to on a few occasions. If anyone wants to ever hear more message me and I’d be more than happy to share more!
Ah so many have fallen to that one…. For so many of us, seeing our mom naked was the first woman we ever saw naked. Its only normal she was the first we thought of while masturbating.

I totally get it. We’ve all been there. Would have been interesting if she caught a glimpse of you. I saw my aunt completely naked when I was in my early teens. She walked from bathroom to her bedroom right infront of me. She was around 35. I masturbated to that image for years.
Well early teens my mom would walk naked a bit also after showers so seeing her naked was a bit normal… but it was when i got to see more then just boobs and bush that caught my attention and teen horniness…

I can still taste my mother.
So here is the odd part.. it was never about feeling sexual attraction towards my mother, so there was no intent on touching or anything like that. It was more about seeing a female naked body in very explicit ways on the flesh.. seeing female parts that at that point i had only seen in mags and stuff.

Back