Do women really like sucking cock?

Thanks Aurora....kisses returned, although I would prefer more than a kiss, a kiss from a girl with a pic like yours is more than enough.

Cheers.

You tease and you jest.

Hey you should try Canada out. Its really freaking cold here, but after all of the global warming shit is done, we will be probably be a lot like Vermont...only with less guns, and our money will be worth more.

Although I am gonna have to move out of Van, which is a real inconvenience...on account of all the rising sea-levels an' stuff.

Ta-DA!

Haha. Canada, eh? What was that god-awful movie I saw... Had Rick Moranis (sp?) in it. Anyway, they had a lovely quote... "Take off you hoser!" Delightful.

And it's cold enough where I am... I don't need anymore snow. :p

Cool, rebuke processed. *robot voice* "ACKNOWLEDGED"

I know Rick Moranis....on account of the fact that we all know each other here.

;)

How unfortunate.

How did this get off the topic of sucking cock? :(

I want to hear more feedback on women sucking cock... and LOVING it.

Yes, and critically, we need to hear more about women who really like sucking cock in Vancouver, BC.

Yes....yes....that's what we need more of.

*crickets*

I have a question for the ladies...

Do you like to be forced (via hand on the back of the head) or do you like to work it by yourself?

I enjoy having my hair tangled in their hand, but not being forced with their hand pushing on my head.

Do you like to be forced (via hand on the back of the head) or do you like to work it by yourself?

I enjoy having my hair tangled in their hand, but not being forced with their hand pushing on my head.
I like to guide

I don't mind a guy if he cradles my face while I'm sucking on him, and I don't mind some hair pulling....

What I fucking hate...guys who try to talk while I'm sucking on them, in other words they are asking me questions and wanting me to actually answer I'm all dude WTF, do you want me to break my mouth off you so I can answer your questions, c'mon shut the hell up already huh?!

Oh... I adore you Ms. SensualDreamer... that made me giggle.

I agree, however... Men are so eager to shove their peckers down our throats... once it's there, let us perform our magic and shuddup! ;)

Oh... I adore you Ms. SensualDreamer... that made me giggle.

I agree, however... Men are so eager to shove their peckers down our throats... once it's there, let us perform our magic and shuddup! ;)

LoL - well any guy who doesn't allow ME to control the pace...stands the chance of being bitten :devil: With one guy I made him a bit nervous as I said "Don't think you're in control, it's your cock, but my mouth" he kinda grinned then I gave a laugh and then did a "biting sound" and broke into a huge grin... I think it kinda made him swallow extra hard :devil:

Side note, I've never bitten a guy, tho I've lightly grazed my teeth along a guys cock, he seemed to enjoy it ;)

Thank you!! See, I get the stink-eye when I say I gently graze my teeth along the shaft.

Every time I've done it, I get a shiver and some glaze. Teehee.

Yeah, I agree... the teeth thing does seem to do it for some guys (gently, though... not really biting), though I think you have to wait until the guy is really highly aroused, or else it hurts... It's one of those judgement things.... i've talked to guys that love it...

guys, any feedback? is it just "yikes" or good when it's done right? if so, what makes it "done right"?

like it?

I will suck only the cock of people that I love . The pleasure I get is only out of pleasing them, it does not "get me off". I do expect them to commit to oral on me in return. Do I like it? Not really but I consider it to be part of foreplay , which is something a whole lot of guys know nothing about.

I have to say I really do love it... i love the feeling of a man's cock down my throat, and i like it if he guides my head... i like running my tongue all up and down it, though i have to have a free head for that ... it gets me hot knowing how hot he's getting, too, so the more response the better ... i generally will only cum if he finger fucks me at the same time, though. I am blessed with no gag reflex, however. I know some women like it but have a really hard time with that ... thoughts?

For me, the woman's got to enjoy it as much as I do. If she's just doing it to please me and not getting all slippery and squirmy while she hungrily sucks then it doesn't work for me. And I love seeing a women finger her pussy at the same time - preferably squatting down with her thighs apart - it's a sure sign she's highly aroused.

Yeah, I agree... the teeth thing does seem to do it for some guys (gently, though... not really biting), though I think you have to wait until the guy is really highly aroused, or else it hurts... It's one of those judgement things.... i've talked to guys that love it...

guys, any feedback? is it just "yikes" or good when it's done right? if so, what makes it "done right"?

As you said, its all about timing with the teeth, and exactly how and where on his cock you do it. Done at the right moment and the right spot it can really get some guys off (speaking personally here, of course).

I've never been with a woman who enjoyed it or was willing to do it for longer than a few seconds. That's probably why I'm obsessed with women who do enjoy it.

Yes I love sucking cock. I love hanging my head at the edge of the bed and having hubby above me so I can suck his cock as long as he can take it. Being on my knees is no problem either.

LoL - well any guy who doesn't allow ME to control the pace...stands the chance of being bitten :devil: With one guy I made him a bit nervous as I said "Don't think you're in control, it's your cock, but my mouth" he kinda grinned then I gave a laugh and then did a "biting sound" and broke into a huge grin... I think it kinda made him swallow extra hard :devil:

Side note, I've never bitten a guy, tho I've lightly grazed my teeth along a guys cock, he seemed to enjoy it ;)

While a "little bit" of teeth grazing is fine, it gets damn painful pretty quick! :)

I regret to say that I have not been with a woman who loves to suck cock. I think most women doing it just to please (obligation style, not in a mutual pleasure style), and don't really enjoy it themselves. (giving or receiving)

The one fellow who said "woman who really enjoy sex generally like to suck cock" really hit the penis on the head so to speak. ;) I really enjoy sex and sexual variety and I love to go down on a woman. It makes me hard as a rock, mainly because I am buried in her most secret place with my tongue, and also because her getting off makes me excited as hell.

IB
P.S. I loved to be sucked too! :)

While a "little bit" of teeth grazing is fine, it gets damn painful pretty quick! :)

I regret to say that I have not been with a woman who loves to suck cock. I think most women doing it just to please (obligation style, not in a mutual pleasure style), and don't really enjoy it themselves. (giving or receiving)

The one fellow who said "woman who really enjoy sex generally like to suck cock" really hit the penis on the head so to speak. ;) I really enjoy sex and sexual variety and I love to go down on a woman. It makes me hard as a rock, mainly because I am buried in her most secret place with my tongue, and also because her getting off makes me excited as hell.

IB
P.S. I loved to be sucked too! :)

I could care less if a guy wants his cock sucked or not, I do it b/c I wanna do it. It would be rare for me to say no, of course there are exceptions. If a guy smells like piss/sweat, or cigarettes, or some other foul odour, and sorry after having experienced a guy who had a crayon cock *shuddering* yeah, I wanna be able to actually feel his cock in my mouth, and not think I'm sucking some damn crayon...dunno if there are any more exceptions...but the ones I listed, yeah those would be automatic, not gonna happen moments.

I guess that's why I love giving head, b/c I love sex. I can never get enough of either...and w/ giving head, well I get wet & excited by doing so.

There isnt much more sensual and erotic than taking your man in you mouth and taking him right to the edge - or beyond.

I have an oral fixation. I love giving my huband a blow job. I love to feel him getting harder as i take him in my mouth. I also enjoy eating pussy. .. Like i said oral fixation ;)

Back