Do women actually enjoy wearing high heels?

So yeah, it can be hot, but also - for garters and corsets as well - to me it creates a psychic distance between people, something that works against intimacy even as it works for arousal.
Much of a nuisance that garters may be, I’ve never been able to imagine a less-intimate or less-arousing garment than panty-hose. YMMV, of course. 😉

Much of a nuisance that garters may be, I’ve never been able to imagine a less-intimate or less-arousing garment than panty-hose. YMMV, of course. 😉

Hose are a more popular fetish than you would think. Yes, I said fetish, so certainly arousing. Lots of guys love them. It's a texture thing. Most guys have no idea how to take them off (of a girl), but they love the look and the feel. There's even one girl that I know whose fave thing is to just have her and a (female) partner put new nylon hose on each other, all the way up, tummy control top and everything. It's very intimate for her to share her fetish.

I do not have this fetish and certainly did not have it in mind when choosing this screen name, but having this name, any silk, velvet or nylon lover will message me in hopes. It is totally a thing, even more so with trans and cross dressing men. Many of them loooove hose. It's a pretty big turn on. Trust me on this one.

Intimacy etc aside, garters and stockings are actually more comfortable than pantyhose, which are terrible to wear. The manufacturers have forgotten how to make them actually fit for anything bigger than size M.

And in many occasions a woman needs either option.

Back