Dictionary

Bradycubia:

Slow movement during penetration.

Add to this repetitive and shallow strokes, perhaps just the crown of the penis, of a trussed pyl ... mmm sweetest torture guaranteed to make said pyl arch within constraints.

Essayeurs:

Men who were hired by bordellos to become sexual with women so that timid clients would follow their lead.

... watches every het/bi guy on the board mad rush update their resume ...

PYL/pyl

Four_Inch_Heels said:
what is PYL?

Thanks!
  • Pick Your Label (PYL): Top, Dominant, Master, Sadist, etc.
  • pick your label (pyl): Bottom, Submissive, Slave, Masochist, etc. OR whatever kink you enjoy and care to name.
Saves having to write out all the choices.

Glory hole

A hole in a partition that allows persons on the either side to engage in sexual activity with each other.

Incubus

A spirit who was thought to lie on top of women and have sex with them while they slept.

... sure ladies ... go ahead and use this as an excuse for your wet dreams ...

Kokigami

the wrapping of the penis in a paper costume.

Sorry, i've got this image of Mr. Happy wearing a cape, and the owner yelling, "Captain Willy to the Rescue!"

Merkin:

artificial vagina used for sex by men, also a wig for the pubic area.

Ok, i understand the first one, but why in the hell would you need the second?

edge play: scenes (roleplayed or freeplayed) that pushing limits. For instance, a scene with knives would be edge play for me as they are a hard limit for me.

Re: Merkin:

AngelicAssassin said:
artificial vagina used for sex by men, also a wig for the pubic area.

Ok, i understand the first one, but why in the hell would you need the second?

One might desire a merkin to cover a less than attractive shaved pubic area.

Everyone is not blessed to be alluring sans pubic hair - just as everyone is not appealing with a bald head. MHO only.

Esclava :rose:

Textual Chigger

"A parasite that figuratively digs under the literal skin of its victim.

Characterized by its twisting of the victim's literal expression to suit its own needs regardless of how off base the parasite may be. Also recognized by the inability to let go regardless of numerous attempts by the harrassed, with initial politesse then escalating to rudeness, to get the parasite to shut the fuck up. Causes collateral damage on a regular basis by ruining the original intent of the discussion. Explanations do not eradicate the textual chigger. Disengagment of all discussion is the only cure for the infestation."

Re: Textual Chigger

AngelicAssassin said:

Characterized by its twisting of the victim's literal expression to suit its own needs regardless of how off base the parasite may be. Also recognized by the inability to let go regardless of numerous attempts by the harrassed, with initial politesse then escalating to rudeness, to get the parasite to shut the fuck up. Causes collateral damage on a regular basis by ruining the original intent of the discussion. Explanations do not eradicate the textual chigger. Disengagment of all discussion is the only cure for the infestation."

Have you been dealing with a "TC", AA?:kiss:

Esclava :rose:

Shadowsdream said:
Well live and learn....in all My years I have never heard Domme pronounced any way but Dom....

Arghhhhhhh I better buy that damn book cym!

~~~grin~~~~

Thank you, SD. Domme is a French adaptation/feminization of Dom. Therefore, it is to be pronounced in the French manner - to rhyme with "homme" ... "Dom."

Thought this one could use a bump. Interesting read.

A couple of definitions from the Deviants' Dictionary

Dominant
Either a person who practises or seeks to practise domination or an adjective for a dominant person.

Domination
Alternatively, dominance (a form sometimes preferred in the US). The practise of taking the dominant role in a scene, running the scene, controlling the bottom's behaviour, perhaps simply as role play or humiliation or perhaps reinforced by the threat or the actual use of intense or painful physical activities directed at the bottom, and/or by restriction, bondage and physical control. A person who takes on this sexually dominant role, either habitually or for a specific scene, is known as a dominant or dom.

Submission
The complimentary term for the bottom is submission, and someone bottoming to a dominant is called a submissive or sub. 'Submissive' is also an adjective, but the term subby is sometimes heard.

The overarching term for games involving domination is domination and submission (dom-sub, DS, D/S, D/s or D&S).

dixicritter said:
Thought this one could use a bump.
applause.gif

So could this:
AngelicAssassin said:

Psycholagny

Sexual term that refers to the ability to reach or achieve orgasm without any physical stimulation of the genitalia, usually achieved through mental stimulation . Also referred to as a "psychic orgasm".

ohh my

Last edited:
I'm confused...are you applauding parasites?

d

QUOTE=AngelicAssassin]
applause.gif

So could this:[/QUOTE]

Back