DGO's Unthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening everyone!

I just talked to Starry! Her computer died earlier today. :( She has called her techie friends who put it together for her. She is ok.

Well at least as ok as one can be going through Lit withdrawal! :(
 
Hello! anybody Home ?;)
Oh well leaves Hugs & Squeezes & :kiss:s for "DGO "
and "Kayte"~:)
 
Nodding yesterday was not a nice day at all. :eek:

Any special plans for the week for you?

Not really. I'm going to make a couple of graduation cards and that's it.

I went to the doc this morning. That was good, although I hate to go. I lost 10 pounds in the last eight weeks! I made a birthday card for a friend and got that in the mail today. Her birthday is not until the 22nd, but I tend to forget things.
 
Not really. I'm going to make a couple of graduation cards and that's it.

I went to the doc this morning. That was good, although I hate to go. I lost 10 pounds in the last eight weeks! I made a birthday card for a friend and got that in the mail today. Her birthday is not until the 22nd, but I tend to forget things.

I am sure each card will be perfect. :)

Congratulations on the loss. I am believing it was desireable. I have to remember to do that with birthday cards.
 
I am sure each card will be perfect. :)

Congratulations on the loss. I am believing it was desireable. I have to remember to do that with birthday cards.

I would have celebrated 1 pound, but 10 was what I was hoping for. I don't have a scale at home because it doesn't help.

Oh, I finally got a new VCR and started the Richard Simmons sit down program. It wore me out and I still didn't get half way through it. Who would have thought that a sittind down workout would be that hard?
 
Did you know...................that it's Monday and I've been waiting all day to learn something??
 
I would have celebrated 1 pound, but 10 was what I was hoping for. I don't have a scale at home because it doesn't help.

Oh, I finally got a new VCR and started the Richard Simmons sit down program. It wore me out and I still didn't get half way through it. Who would have thought that a sittind down workout would be that hard?

Congratulations again. :D

Those sit down workouts do much more than one would expect. I am glad yo are able to use it now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top