DGO's Unthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweetie I don't think that. Maybe I'm not up there yet and you were being very nice to me. :)

I don't think so.

Do you have any grand plans for this week? Perhaps a protein shake.........
Hey, is that what Starry means when she talks about her protein shakes?
 
Not really. I'm going to make a couple of graduation cards and that's it.

I went to the doc this morning. That was good, although I hate to go. I lost 10 pounds in the last eight weeks! I made a birthday card for a friend and got that in the mail today. Her birthday is not until the 22nd, but I tend to forget things.
WOOHOOOOOO I am very proud of you! :nana:

I don't think so.

Do you have any grand plans for this week? Perhaps a protein shake.........
Hey, is that what Starry means when she talks about her protein shakes?
NOOOOOOPE


**peeks in**
Well I killed a video card and 1 card of RAM....
then once I got it home it started messing up more...
boot drive failure so it looks like I might have a drive dying too....:eek:
at least the smoke smell didn't stink up the house too long :eek: :eek: :eek:
 
I don't think so.

Do you have any grand plans for this week? Perhaps a protein shake.........
Hey, is that what Starry means when she talks about her protein shakes?

Gee, I don't know. Will have to ask her the next time I talk to her. She may be around for a bit as she has her computer sort of working. She also has an appointment to take it back again tomorrow. Hoping they get it all sorted out for her then.
 
WOOHOOOOOO I am very proud of you! :nana:


NOOOOOOPE


**peeks in**
Well I killed a video card and 1 card of RAM....
then once I got it home it started messing up more...
boot drive failure so it looks like I might have a drive dying too....:eek:
at least the smoke smell didn't stink up the house too long :eek: :eek: :eek:


{{{{{{{{{{{{{Starry}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss:

So you did get back here! :D I know you are taking it back for more serious work tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed darling.
 
Birthday Calendar​


It tells you how many hours and how many seconds you have been alive on this earth and when you were probably conceived. How cool is that? After you've finished reading the info, click again, and see what the moon looked like the night you were born. This is neat. Who says our time clocks aren't ticking........ click on birthday calculator above.....
 
Birthday Calendar​


It tells you how many hours and how many seconds you have been alive on this earth and when you were probably conceived. How cool is that? After you've finished reading the info, click again, and see what the moon looked like the night you were born. This is neat. Who says our time clocks aren't ticking........ click on birthday calculator above.....

Thank you DGO ~ That link is a true delight. And look what it says about my name. See, I've told everyone I am pure and innocent and people don't believe me... :(


What your first name means:Irish Female Variant of Katherine: Pure. Clear. Innocent. From the Gaelic form Caitlin.

Greek Female Variant of Katherine. Pure.

French Female Variant of Catherine: Pure, clear. Form of the Latin Katharina, from the Greek Aikaterina.

English Female Variant of Katherine. Pure.

Latin Female Variant of Catherine: Pure, clear. Form of the Latin 'Katharina', from the Greek 'Aikaterina'. It was borne by a number of saints, including St Catherine of Alexandria, a 4th century martyr who suffered torture on a spiked wheel.
 
Thank you DGO ~ That link is a true delight. And look what it says about my name. See, I've told everyone I am pure and innocent and people don't believe me... :(


What your first name means:Irish Female Variant of Katherine: Pure. Clear. Innocent. From the Gaelic form Caitlin.

Greek Female Variant of Katherine. Pure.

French Female Variant of Catherine: Pure, clear. Form of the Latin Katharina, from the Greek Aikaterina.

English Female Variant of Katherine. Pure.

Latin Female Variant of Catherine: Pure, clear. Form of the Latin 'Katharina', from the Greek 'Aikaterina'. It was borne by a number of saints, including St Catherine of Alexandria, a 4th century martyr who suffered torture on a spiked wheel.

Kayte, I believe you have been pure and innocent and that you probably still are when you are asleep or in church.
 
Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{{DGO}}}}}}}}} :kiss: Thank you so much for the link.

Hope you are having a tremendous day. :D

We're having intermittent showers, thunderstorms and had hail this morning. Other than that, I'm great. You?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top