Kylan
vergin'
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2006
- Posts
- 19,844
You'll live!
*laughs*
She exclaimed.
But then again, I may not. I might just have to come back and haunt someone ... what fu --- a shame.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You'll live!
*laughs*
She exclaimed.
But then again, I may not. I might just have to come back and haunt someone ... what fu --- a shame.

Whatever![]()

O.k, seeing as you invited me over your threshold, and according to vampir -- erm ... nevermind.
~ See you soon![]()

I'm going to hold you to that.![]()
Dammit, DGO, you are so very wicked. Now you've got me thinking of holding things against things.
~ And after I've just been to confession.![]()
Hello! anybody Home ?
Oh well leaves Hugs & Squeezes &s for "DGO "
and "Kayte"~![]()

Hope you are having a marvelous MondayThey have confession in the bars now?


Good afternoon {{{{{DGO}}}}}
Wow, they never had those back when I used to frequent them. Guess stuff has changed, huh?![]()
Maybe you need to revisit the bars.
Hope your weather is fine today. A tad cool in my neck of the woods but sunny and just a breeze.LOL
Thank I'll pass on that.Hope your weather is fine today. A tad cool in my neck of the woods but sunny and just a breeze.
It's 66 and sunny! Great weather considering the high winds over the weekend.
Nodding yesterday was not a nice day at all.
Any special plans for the week for you?
Not really. I'm going to make a couple of graduation cards and that's it.
I went to the doc this morning. That was good, although I hate to go. I lost 10 pounds in the last eight weeks! I made a birthday card for a friend and got that in the mail today. Her birthday is not until the 22nd, but I tend to forget things.
I am sure each card will be perfect.
Congratulations on the loss. I am believing it was desireable. I have to remember to do that with birthday cards.
Did you know...................that it's Monday and I've been waiting all day to learn something??
I would have celebrated 1 pound, but 10 was what I was hoping for. I don't have a scale at home because it doesn't help.
Oh, I finally got a new VCR and started the Richard Simmons sit down program. It wore me out and I still didn't get half way through it. Who would have thought that a sittind down workout would be that hard?

MN told me there was no hope for you.
Did you know..........
........that a man will ejaculate approximately 18 quarts of semen, containing half a trillion sperm, in his lifetime. Only 1 pint actually makes it into a woman.
I wished that fucker would keep their mouth shut.


Did you know..........
........that a man will ejaculate approximately 18 quarts of semen, containing half a trillion sperm, in his lifetime. Only 1 pint actually makes it into a woman.