Personals help

Dee_LiciousCD

Virgin
Joined
Feb 2, 2025
Posts
98
I have a profile photo but oddly it doesn’t show up next to my personal’s listing. I also attached a second photo to my ad. Does anyone know how I can fix this?
 
Sorry, I can’t be much help as forum mods don’t have anything to do with avatar pics. They do take some time to be approved, though, so when you submit one, just wait patiently instead of resubmitting over and over again. And any attachments or images shared should still follow the rules, so suggestive is fine, but nothing explicit/graphic. Hope it all works out soon :)
 
I updated my avatar photo. The former one was a couple years old. So hopefully that will help and will show up in my ad.

XXOO

Dee
 
Sorry, I can’t be much help as forum mods don’t have anything to do with avatar pics. They do take some time to be approved, though, so when you submit one, just wait patiently instead of resubmitting over and over again. And any attachments or images shared should still follow the rules, so suggestive is fine, but nothing explicit/graphic. Hope it all works out soon :)
The odd thing was that nothing was showing up (or maybe a totally white AV), not even a letter the way it usually does when no avatar has been uploaded.
 
My pic should have met all the criteria. For some reason the pic was taken off as an attachment too. There is no nudity or anything. Just me in lingerie and my corset
 
Back
Top