done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
I don't know. Do you think that it might be remotely possible?![]()
I'm almost certain that it will.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don't know. Do you think that it might be remotely possible?![]()
I'm almost certain that it will.
But it ALWAYS begs for attention.
That's only because it's spoiled and know that you can't deny it anything.
Yeah you're right.
I have spoiled it. Now its always wanting more and more.
Seems like it can never get satisfied.
Did you know...
.... that today is Beethoven's Ninth Symphony Premiere? In 1824, Ludwig von Beethoven premiered the symphony in Vienna, Austria. When the piece ended, Beethoven, being deaf, was still conducting. The soprano soloist turned him around to accept his applause. Celebrate by listening to some of his beautiful music.
Today's Birthdays
Robert Browning
poet (1812)
(Elizabeth Barret Browning wrote Sonnet #43, From the Portuguese to Robert Browning, her husband.)
Johannes Brahms
composer (1833)
Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
composer, (1840)
Gary Cooper
film actor (1901)
Edwin H. Land
1909–1991 American inventor and photographic pioneer.
Eva Peron
political leader (1919)
Johnny Unitas
football player (1933)

Good Morning..............![]()

Did you send this stormy weather my way? I may have to leave soon.
Yeah you're right.
I have spoiled it. Now its always wanting more and more.
Seems like it can never get satisfied.
It's time to start the 12 point program to wean it.



Had some last night and earlier. It is cloudy but calm right now. Hope the storms get through quickly for you.
I must live in Come and Go land! I turn off the computer because of the storms and they go away. I turn the computer on and they come back.
And that does seem to shift, at least as the spring/summer season moves on. I know exactly what you mean. Nice to see you back.![]()
I decided to finish a card that I got in a kit. Love the format but I should have gone with my first mind and changed the paper.
Glad you were able to get back online to then go with your first choice. I am sure it is turning out great.![]()
It's ugly. I'm going to post all of them eventually and I'll let you decide for yourself.
It will be great to see them.![]()
I joined a yahoo group for card makers. They post their cards mostly on the free sites, so I started a page on my site for mine. I made cards long before computers and then moved to computer generated cards. I bought a cricut and now I'm combining that format with computer graphics. My cards are no where near as pretty as the ones I've seen though.
Did you know.......
..........the average amount of time spent kissing for a person in a lifetime is 20,160 minutes.
Mmmm now that sounds wonderful. Don't think I'm near the top anymore though.![]()

Yes you are......remember all the days when all you did was kiss!![]()
Does the location of the kiss matter?
Does the location of the kiss matter?
Howdy you all......................![]()