DGO's Unthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ick then I feel like a greased hog.


The kids and I are heading off. It appears the officer is going to try to stay in the field. I'm going to be driving into one hell of a storm.



See you later this evening when I get home.
 
Ick then I feel like a greased hog.


The kids and I are heading off. It appears the officer is going to try to stay in the field. I'm going to be driving into one hell of a storm.

See you later this evening when I get home.

Perhaps you should stay at home and be safe.
 
Did you know...

.... that today is Beethoven's Ninth Symphony Premiere? In 1824, Ludwig von Beethoven premiered the symphony in Vienna, Austria. When the piece ended, Beethoven, being deaf, was still conducting. The soprano soloist turned him around to accept his applause. Celebrate by listening to some of his beautiful music.



Today's Birthdays

Robert Browning
poet (1812)
(Elizabeth Barret Browning wrote Sonnet #43, From the Portuguese to Robert Browning, her husband.)

Johannes Brahms
composer (1833)

Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky
composer, (1840)

Gary Cooper
film actor (1901)

Edwin H. Land
1909–1991 American inventor and photographic pioneer.

Eva Peron
political leader (1919)

Johnny Unitas
football player (1933)
​
 
No. Lately the phone has been going CRAZY.

EVERYONE wants me................:D

What are your plans for today? do you want to help me with my stuff?

You shouldn't be so desirable!

I have no pressing plans. I probably should do the laundry but I'll probably put it off again. I'll work on a couple of greeting cards and write a bit if the mood strikes me.

What stuff?
 
You shouldn't be so desirable!

I have no pressing plans. I probably should do the laundry but I'll probably put it off again. I'll work on a couple of greeting cards and write a bit if the mood strikes me.

What stuff?

I need to make a spread sheet for one thing .

then later take care of some personal erecting issues..........:cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top