sasebrats
The girl next door
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2006
- Posts
- 63,377
Use crisco or lard............works great.
Lard is only good for pie crusts. It smells nasty.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Use crisco or lard............works great.
Lard is only good for pie crusts. It smells nasty.

Ick then I feel like a greased hog.
The kids and I are heading off. It appears the officer is going to try to stay in the field. I'm going to be driving into one hell of a storm.
See you later this evening when I get home.
Good Evening Dear Lady.................![]()
Hey there. Are you all finished for today?
That's going to take some time to determine.
I like wiggly piggies.![]()
Hello.
I am done but ran for dinner

Good Morning..............![]()

Did you send this stormy weather my way? I may have to leave soon.
no.....I am east of it. Its my turn tomorrow for ir.
Well I guess it is to be expected here. Spring brings stormy weather.
Have you had your coffee yet?

Just having my first cup.
I am hoping that today is easy and I can relax tonight.![]()
Don't you relax every night?

No. Lately the phone has been going CRAZY.
EVERYONE wants me................
What are your plans for today? do you want to help me with my stuff?
You shouldn't be so desirable!
I have no pressing plans. I probably should do the laundry but I'll probably put it off again. I'll work on a couple of greeting cards and write a bit if the mood strikes me.
What stuff?
I need to make a spread sheet for one thing .
then later take care of some personal erecting issues..........![]()
I hate to deal with spread sheets.
I haven't played with an erector set in years.
This issue just keeps popping up.
I have to take a hold of this one......................![]()
Maybe if you didn't give it any attention, it would go away.