DGO's Unthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, DGO

~ I was just pondering which restaurant you're taking me. I do need to know because I'm not sure if I need black or blue denim.

Does my bum look big in this?
 
Hi, DGO

~ I was just pondering which restaurant you're taking me. I do need to know because I'm not sure if I need black or blue denim.

Does my bum look big in this?

I'm not taking you anywhere.

Yes it does.......
see
(__!__)
 
I'm not taking you anywhere.

Yes it does.......
see
(__!__)

Such a wicked woman you are! You promised me if I tended to your window-box you'd take me out. I nearly fell out the damned window because of that lawn-mower.

Dangit, obviously too much fibre.

Maybe you should try passing some wheat through your cleavage?
 
I don't Kylan I think you ass looks fine!


Aww, shucks, thank you Ma'am. :eek:

I think yours looks *puts hands behind back, stubs toe in floor and wiggles it around while looking up* kinda cute as well.

I don't mean that in a, you know, sexist way or anything like that.

So, where are you taking me for dinner?
 
Such a wicked woman you are! You promised me if I tended to your window-box you'd take me out. I nearly fell out the damned window because of that lawn-mower.

Dangit, obviously too much fibre.

Maybe you should try passing some wheat through your cleavage?

I would tell you to (_X_) but you'd enjoy it too much.
 
Aww, shucks, thank you Ma'am. :eek:

I think yours looks *puts hands behind back, stubs toe in floor and wiggles it around while looking up* kinda cute as well.

I don't mean that in a, you know, sexist way or anything like that.

So, where are you taking me for dinner?

Should I say between her _ _ _ _?
 
Aww, shucks, thank you Ma'am. :eek:

I think yours looks *puts hands behind back, stubs toe in floor and wiggles it around while looking up* kinda cute as well.

I don't mean that in a, you know, sexist way or anything like that.

So, where are you taking me for dinner?

Over to DGO's she's fixing toast.
 
How the hell did she manage to break a slice of toast? More importantly, how does she intend on fixing it?

*shivers*

I'm not to sure but I think it won't be the same way she fixes husker's
 
I'm not to sure but I think it won't be the same way she fixes husker's

~ Oh, really? And is there some news that I might be missing that you're going to tell me, your bestest friend in the whole world that like, really likes you, and stuff and will like you even more when you tell him?

But it shall have to be next time. I need to go hit something.

~ Take good care DGO, it was so very good to see you. :rose:

~ sasebrats, the pleasure, as always, was all mine :rose:
 
~ Oh, really? And is there some news that I might be missing that you're going to tell me, your bestest friend in the whole world that like, really likes you, and stuff and will like you even more when you tell him?

But it shall have to be next time. I need to go hit something.

~ Take good care DGO, it was so very good to see you. :rose:

~ sasebrats, the pleasure, as always, was all mine :rose:

Nope my lips are sealed.
:kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top