DGO's Unthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is. He just left laughing. I got 4 huge boxes. These are plastic storage bins for stuff I'm putting in the storage room. I don't want the stuff damaged and I want to be able to see what's in each box. I also got one of those rolling carts with drawers for my craft stuff.

Oh, he'll be back tomorrow.

Sounds like you are getting everything organized! :D
 
Hi, DGO

~ I was just pondering which restaurant you're taking me. I do need to know because I'm not sure if I need black or blue denim.

Does my bum look big in this?

Not at all. :)
 
Sounds like you are getting everything organized! :D

Tomorrow he's bringing craft stuff and some stuff from paperdirect.com.

I'm trying to get organized here. I put the empty bins to the storage. I think it's easier to take a cart full of stuff and put it in the storage containers than to try to fill them then move them.
 
Tomorrow he's bringing craft stuff and some stuff from paperdirect.com.

I'm trying to get organized here. I put the empty bins to the storage. I think it's easier to take a cart full of stuff and put it in the storage containers than to try to fill them then move them.

Most definitely! :D You are always thinking.
 
I said I wasn't going to make another trip.......but I did. My storage is two floors up, but spacious. I figure I'll have to make another dozen trips.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top