done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
Only for a little bit.
I still have to run back to the plant.
How's everything going?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Only for a little bit.
I still have to run back to the plant.
How's everything going?
They broke their machine so it stopped me.
Now I have to wait a few hours.
Hours? That's a lot of wasted time.
I know....................Can't even have a cocktail until I go back.
Well might as well make some coffee.
.....or have a soft drink.

Yes it is. He just left laughing. I got 4 huge boxes. These are plastic storage bins for stuff I'm putting in the storage room. I don't want the stuff damaged and I want to be able to see what's in each box. I also got one of those rolling carts with drawers for my craft stuff.
Oh, he'll be back tomorrow.

Hi, DGO
~ I was just pondering which restaurant you're taking me. I do need to know because I'm not sure if I need black or blue denim.
Does my bum look big in this?
I'm not taking you anywhere.
Yes it does.......
see
(__!__)
I'm not to sure but I think it won't be the same way she fixes husker's

jelly, what else
why does having a date make you a skank?![]()
*****Peeks in and Waves*****![]()
Nope my lips are sealed.
![]()
Yeah, we know.

Sounds like you are getting everything organized!![]()
Only for a little bit.
I still have to run back to the plant.
They broke their machine so it stopped me.
Now I have to wait a few hours.
Hours? That's a lot of wasted time.
I know....................Can't even have a cocktail until I go back.
Well might as well make some coffee.
Tomorrow he's bringing craft stuff and some stuff from paperdirect.com.
I'm trying to get organized here. I put the empty bins to the storage. I think it's easier to take a cart full of stuff and put it in the storage containers than to try to fill them then move them.
You are always thinking.Most definitely!You are always thinking.

I said I wasn't going to make another trip.......but I did. My storage is two floors up, but spacious. I figure I'll have to make another dozen trips.
think of it as a healthy walk![]()