kayte
This Was My Favorite Toy
- Joined
- Jan 7, 2002
- Posts
- 135,693
Now change back to TNR 12 pt font........
LMAO!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Now change back to TNR 12 pt font........
Standing O for DGO! You're right, a little is better than nothing (wonder if the same applies to sex since I haven't touched the stuff in years![]()
My back felt better over the weekend and into today, so I'm going to get back to the treadmill. I figure I've let the dogs pull on leashes last week, at least I can walk the treadmill at a slower pace than normal and with no incline and it shouldn't hurt anymore than the dogs.

Good Morning DGO and EVERYONE.![]()
It's been along time since I had a wildlife.![]()
I hear you. My life has been so mundane.... Wildness is good!That's not what the zookeepers say!
I am in Pitts baby sitting today. I have to run a test today and tomorrow.

Like the zookeeper knows anything.
Good morning water.
I hear they have to run you away from the animals quite a bit.
Yeah prolly.
I'm off to shower and get my kids ready for school and then it's off to my meetings today.
I'll catch up when everything is settled down for the day.
Have a good one.
Good afternoon dgo and her adoring fans![]()
Change fans to friends......I have air conditioning.
How are you this afternoon?
I'm okay. I've come to the conclusion that I don't feel chipper when I don't get enough sleep. This was once the norm, but after being retired, I realize that it isn't normal. Let's hope the UPS man comes early so I can take a nap. (without him, of course)
He looks quite nice, think I'd be having my nap with him![]()

He's not as cute as my UPS man though.

I'm not interested in sleeping with a stranger.

wait til he brings her toast or coffee![]()
![]()
And how many deliveries does he have to make before he is no longer a stranger?
So yours is real eye candy!![]()
wait til he brings her toast or coffee![]()
![]()
It won't matter. That's not something I would ever do. I don't care how nice looking the man is. I'm not a skank.
And how many deliveries does he have to make before he is no longer a stranger?
It won't matter as far as I'm concerned.
Indeed he is. Not only that, he's a nice guy.
Sounds like a plan!
Yes it is. He just left laughing. I got 4 huge boxes. These are plastic storage bins for stuff I'm putting in the storage room. I don't want the stuff damaged and I want to be able to see what's in each box. I also got one of those rolling carts with drawers for my craft stuff.
Oh, he'll be back tomorrow.
