done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
OOOO a date!!!![]()
No, I have something being delivered tomorrow. I'm beginning to wonder about you. I don't think you understand that I'm not a skank.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
OOOO a date!!!![]()
Hi, DGO
~ I was just pondering which restaurant you're taking me. I do need to know because I'm not sure if I need black or blue denim.
Does my bum look big in this?
I'm not taking you anywhere.
Yes it does.......
see
(__!__)
I don't Kylan I think you ass looks fine!
Such a wicked woman you are! You promised me if I tended to your window-box you'd take me out. I nearly fell out the damned window because of that lawn-mower.
Dangit, obviously too much fibre.
Maybe you should try passing some wheat through your cleavage?
Aww, shucks, thank you Ma'am.
I think yours looks *puts hands behind back, stubs toe in floor and wiggles it around while looking up* kinda cute as well.
I don't mean that in a, you know, sexist way or anything like that.
So, where are you taking me for dinner?
I would tell you to (_X_) but you'd enjoy it too much.
I would tell you going bra-less doesn't pull all the wrinkles out of your face, but damn, in your case, it does.
Should I say between her _ _ _ _?
Aww, shucks, thank you Ma'am.
I think yours looks *puts hands behind back, stubs toe in floor and wiggles it around while looking up* kinda cute as well.
I don't mean that in a, you know, sexist way or anything like that.
So, where are you taking me for dinner?
Look, you had your chance to take me out and blew it. Your fault entirely ... unless of course you'd care to reconsider ...
There are no wrinkles in my face!
Nope you are right and when I get to be an old bat like you I hope I look as hot!There are no wrinkles in my face!
Over to DGO's she's fixing toast.
How the hell did she manage to break a slice of toast? More importantly, how does she intend on fixing it?
*shivers*
How the hell did she manage to break a slice of toast? More importantly, how does she intend on fixing it?
*shivers*
No, I have something being delivered tomorrow. I'm beginning to wonder about you. I don't think you understand that I'm not a skank.
I'm not to sure but I think it won't be the same way she fixes husker's


why does having a date make you a skank?![]()
~ Oh, really? And is there some news that I might be missing that you're going to tell me, your bestest friend in the whole world that like, really likes you, and stuff and will like you even more when you tell him?
But it shall have to be next time. I need to go hit something.
~ Take good care DGO, it was so very good to see you.
~ sasebrats, the pleasure, as always, was all mine![]()

Nope my lips are sealed.
![]()
*****Peeks in and Waves*****![]()
Come on in and sit a while.