done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
Did I hear DGO got 8"? I'm jealous!
Good morning everyone.
Why are you jealous? You've had more than that!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Did I hear DGO got 8"? I'm jealous!
Good morning everyone.
Why are you jealous? You've had more than that!
Over a year ago. I haven't had any of that yet this year.
~pouts~
We were talking about snow!
Yeah what else would we be talking about. Gosh did you forget I'm the innocent one?
You haven't been innocent in 30 years.
Does that mean you're on to me too?
Well you are guessing wrong!No. I'm just guessing.
Good morning ladies
Well you are guessing wrong!
good morning Maggie..want a cup of coffee?
Sounds good. Thanks
Well you are guessing wrong!
good morning Maggie..want a cup of coffee?
good while you're up getting yourself a cup grab me one too.
Nope I'll pass on breakfast.
Why is that?

I'll catch some food at the club when my favorite caterer shows up. Yanno I have to sample it before he serves it.![]()
Oink Oink. I talked to him yesterday and he's making my favorite.It's gonna be a good day.
What's your favorite? Cock salad? Oh that's cobb salad isn't it?

Ceasar Salad.You were pretty damn close though. Cock comes in second.
![]()