done_got_old
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 13, 2003
- Posts
- 269,162
I thought she was looking for a short term solution. A temp position maybe.
How interesting. Perhaps............I'll think on it. I just had an idea.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I thought she was looking for a short term solution. A temp position maybe.
~Peeks in to see if anyone's awake in here~
Good Morning...........................I'm awake.![]()
good morning dgo and all dgo fans![]()
I'm awake.....I think.
do you have coffee?
No, but I can make some.
Did you shovel the all the snow?

No.....I cheated.
I have a snow thrower.![]()
Good afternoon everyone!
Hope it has been a wonderful weekend.![]()

{{{{{{{{{{Kayte}}}}}}}}}}
hope you are staying warm in all that icky snow

life is good!Did you know...
... that today is National Homemade Soup Day? Good, delicious homemade soup is a work of art... and love! Show your love today... just stew it!
maybe i should make a pot of soup today.......
pumpkin soup, never had it can i try some
I don't because I'm not that fond of crackers.

, Hope you had a relaxing weekend!