kayte
This Was My Favorite Toy
- Joined
- Jan 7, 2002
- Posts
- 135,693
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
In detail?
I have a white tent wrapped around my waist
Why is that?
its not because of visions of sugar plums racing through my head
its not because of visions of sugar plums racing through my head
Is this tent in canvas?
Is it the sugar plum fairies then?



Just one Special FAIRY.............![]()
Oh no..............but if I had a choise I really like SILK....................oh it feels so GOOOOOOOOOD

~sniffs~
I don't smell the toast.![]()
Not yet.
I am stopping for breakfast on my drive home
swing by and pick me up. I'm hungry this morning.
~sniffs~
I don't smell the toast.![]()
Where do you want to stop?
I was thinking Bob Evans
Good morning. Be careful out there on the road today.
I'll see you at Bob Evans.


Good Morning everyone
Hope you all have a most wonderful day today


I guess that's because there's no toast toasting.