Describe The Person Above You With One Word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squires_Wench said:
Sensual :heart: Not too bad, glad it is over though...lol

Curvy Same here although Im having a party New Years Eve so once that is over normal service resumed lol :D

hotsxylady said:
Curvy Same here although Im having a party New Years Eve so once that is over normal service resumed lol :D

Adorable My new years is gonna consist of me and my cat - nowhere to go, no-one who can be with me... *sad sigh* and no booze, as I promised someone special I wouldn't drink alone... :eek:

Squires_Wench said:
Adorable My new years is gonna consist of me and my cat - nowhere to go, no-one who can be with me... *sad sigh* and no booze, as I promised someone special I wouldn't drink alone... :eek:

Sweet hon *hugs* wish I had known that you could have come to my party....although my friends would probably lead you astray funny bunch they are :D :D

hotsxylady said:
Sweet hon *hugs* wish I had known that you could have come to my party....although my friends would probably lead you astray funny bunch they are :D :D

Kind-hearted Aww thanks hun, that is sweet of you but I am sure I will be fine :) and as for being led astray, who says I wouldn't be leading them - or you... ;) :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back