Democrats Pass Bill To Draft American Girls

In any case, we are not likely ever again to have the kind of war where victory goes to the side who can put more troops in the field.

135 Republicans voted for it, dipshit.

Democrats can't wait for America to be defeated on the battlefield:

House Passes Bill To Force Girls To Register For The Draft. Conservative Republicans Blast: ‘Left-Wing, Woke Agenda Gone Too Far’
By Hank Berrien

Sep 24, 2021 DailyWire.com

On Thursday, the House of Representatives passed a $768 billion defense bill, the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), that included a requirement for women to register for the military draft if the draft were reinstated. 181 Democrats and 135 Republicans voted for the bill.

On Wednesday, Republican members of the House Freedom Caucus had held a press conference denouncing the idea that women would be required to register for the Selective Service System.

Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) noted, “Everybody here on this stage … we support our men and women in uniform. … I represent about 80,000 veterans; I stand alongside our men and women in uniform. Whatever the pay raises, whatever the material supplies that they need in order to carry out their jobs, but what I do not support is blindly supporting legislation that is critically flawed at its core because of, oh, we’re in the minority. Look, right now, today, if you vote for the NDAA, you are voting to draft our daughters. There is no other position you can take. The current law of the land does not have a requirement that our daughters be drafted, okay? If this NDAA is passed and signed into law, then our daughters will be required to sign up for Selective Service and make themselves available for the draft.”

“Under no circumstances should a civilized country, the United States of America, with the ability to have a volunteer force with the size and the caliber and the strength we have say that we’re going to force women into being drafted into the United States military,” Roy blasted. “I cannot put into words the extent to which that idea angers me and undermines who we are as a nation and I cannot believe that House Republicans are sweeping it aside, sweeping it under the rug, refusing to talk about it while they blindly march forward saying the ‘conference’ supports passage of the NDAA. I’m proud that the Freedom Caucus has taken a position against voting for the NDAA; I would implore my colleagues, my Republican colleagues to join us in opposing the NDAA.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/hous...cans-blast-left-wing-woke-agenda-gone-too-far

If the Israelis can win by sending women into combat, why can't we? Are American women inferior to theirs?

Hey, ReichGuide, it appears that nobody cares about your Taliban outrage over women being drafted (including your fellow Deplorable BoBo), so how about answering my original question:

How did that overturning of the 2020 Presidential election go yesterday in Arizona?

You know, with all sorts of proof coming in that Biden actually lost, shouldn't you be celebrating the fact that your reinstated Taliban leader will soon put the fairer sex in their proper place again? He's a star-- he can do anything he wants with women.

Back