Dear Litster, once more

Dear Litser,
Why? This is contrary to your own words.
Please explain.

Dear Litsters ( both of you)
Grow up
Not putting up with your childish behavior
Me

Dear Litster,

I'm still waiting for an apology although I think I'll be waiting a long time.

Signed,
Pissed off still.

Dear Litster,

Did you really think I wouldn’t figure out who you were? I blocked your ass several years ago under a different username you were using at the time because you bombarded me with pm’s to the point where you just gave me the “ick factor”. Then you came back later with a similar username as your first and started doing it again. It bordered on obsession. You disgusted me then and now you try and fool me! Just as obsessive as you were then. That’s creepy, you disgust me.

Creeped out Girly Litster

Dear Litster,

Calling someone a creep because they replied to a post you made over a year ago is really just plain rude on your part. This is an online forum it's sort of how it works and I don't see why you think you are so special that no one can comment on your posts.

PS. Donkey how many times must I apologise for your lack of sense of humour, please just get over yourself and we will be great.

Dear Litster,

It's paid, not payed. Not sure how many times you need to be told, but here is one more. It's paid, not payed.

Irritated Litster

Dear Litster,

I am sending this to say I hope you are doing better.

While I have only poked my nose into lit a few times during my break, I noticed that you seemed very unhappy. I struggled all week with whether I should check in or not with you. In the end, I decided that no matter how we ended things, I wanted to be true to the friendship we had shared, and I needed you to know that I was thinking of you and wishing you well.

You have made your decision, and while I can understand being upset at me for not communicating in a way that you needed, I will never understand someone who would throw away a year of friendship in the way that you did. I will never try to change your mind, but I bear you no ill will.
I wish you only the best.
PG

Last edited:
Dear Litster,

I am sending this to say I hope you are doing better.

While I have only poked my nose into lit a few times during my break, I noticed that you seemed very unhappy. I struggled all week with whether I should check in or not with you. In the end, I decided that no matter how we ended things, I wanted to be true to the friendship we had shared, and I needed you to know that I was thinking of you and wishing you well.

You have made your decision, and while I can understand being upset at me for not communicating in a way that you needed, I will never understand someone who would throw away a year of friendship in the way that you did. I will never try to change your mind, but I bear you no ill will.
I wish you only the best.
PG
Classy post...glad to see you posting again...

Dear Litster,

I do not need white-knighting. I'm a fucking Queen and I can cope with the freaks and whatnots myself.

Also, I joke. A lot. Because smiles are better for the soul than scowls. Please don't read my posts seriously unless I tell you to.

Sincerely,

The original delicate fucking flower on Lit. :kiss:

Dear Litster,

I do not need white-knighting. I'm a fucking Queen and I can cope with the freaks and whatnots myself.

Also, I joke. A lot. Because smiles are better for the soul than scowls. Please don't read my posts seriously unless I tell you to.

Sincerely,

The original delicate fucking flower on Lit. :kiss:
Dear Litster,

Presenting Sir Cuteness.

Dear Litster,

The people you keep writing about on Lit will never respond to you even if you spill your falsehoods all over Lit because they are too classy to air their grievances in public. Good thing, I am not.

You have lost friends because of the way you treat them. If you truly wanted to repair a friendship, having some empathy and actually caring about your friend would be a great start. Making everything about you, kicking them while they are down, and then posting about it on Lit is just one example of why it is toxic to be friends with you.

Your words and actions have hurt someone who truly does not deserve it. If you actually care about the people you keep posting about, then please stop. You're not the only one that has emotions or matter.

Good luck sticking to the rest of your Lit break.

Signed,
I believed your bullshit for a while too

Last edited:
Dear Litster

I've waited nearly a year for your bullshit and gaslighting to be seen more widely.

I've waited nearly a year for you to be called out for your two facedness.

I've been waiting nearly a year to smile at your pain.

But you know what? I just feel pity for you. You tried to destroy me, but I developed resilience. You tried to isolate me but I learned who my friends are.

I feel sadness for the others you have hurt. But for you just pity...

Dear Grumpy Litster,
Every time I come across one of your posts, you sound angry. What's your problem, anyway? Did someone sprinkle bitchy dust on the PG?
Signed,
Nosey Litster

ETA: Never mind. I just looked at your profile and think I get it. If you're PMs are off, how do you still complain about dick pics and rude men? 😒

Also!

Dear Other Litster,
I saw this coming a million miles away and, long ago, pointed it out. Believe me now?
Signed,
~ bfg

And, finally,

Dear "Someone said" Litster,
You were right, but so was I. Your focus was exactly where I thought it would be, which is why I said what I said in your first thread.
Signed,
Fliting and flirting, but not faltering.

Last edited:
Dear Litster

Your excuses for being out of touch are not only bullshit but a shitty thing to claim. It’s so obvious that you’re not interested, and shameful that you would claim family strife instead of being forthright. I’d rather you’d just ghost me, you shallow dumpster fire.

Sincerely,

Nicefella

Back