Day Drinker's Club

That does look a lot better! But I bet it tasted mainly the same? However, presentation can be everything!

I'm having my Bloody Mary, as advertised ... With a little extra celery seed ... The right amount of celery is key to a good Bloody Mary!

'Royal Stag'.. it's a whiskey .. some plain crisps and a cheese slice.
Cheers
I'm going to have a little 'Black Velvet' whiskey later this afternoon ... It's the smoothest I've got, a Canadian product ... Might have it with a little cheddar?

Now having one of my faves ... The famous 'Texas Blizzard'! So nice in the late morning, when it starts to get hot here!

In about half an hour I will indulge in a Disaronno sour or two with lunch. And I may switch to wine after that if I feel like keeping a buzz going. Working from home can be so relaxing, lol!
I'm definitely going to keep my buzz going for the afternoon ... Just going to do it gradually ... I'm lucky to not be working at all ... Still have 2 weeks before school begins!

In about half an hour I will indulge in a Disaronno sour or two with lunch. And I may switch to wine after that if I feel like keeping a buzz going. Working from home can be so relaxing, lol!
I used to love the Disaronno Sours, or Amaretto Sours, whatever you want to call them ... They may be a little different ... So many drinks ... I have some Amaretto in the house, and may make one myself ... I will definitely be doing wine (Cabernet, my fave) in the late, late afternoon and evening! Enjoy!!!

Hi JadeNYC ... I made myself one, and am having it now ... I forgot how good these things are! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed yours, and thanks for the drink suggestion!

Just had a nice, simple, wine cooler after a dip in the pool and subsequent sunning in the backyard ... Oh and Jade ... My amaretto is 'Di Amore' ... I'm sure yours is much better!

Back