Caption This!

AWonkyDonkey

A Little Hoarse...
I had an idea for a thread that'll probably bomb and end up with seven posts in five years. I'm good at those. 😋

Basically as the title says, it's a caption thread. The idea is I'll start off with a picture and then following on, the next poster will come up with a funny caption. They'll then post a pic of their own for the next poster to caption etc and so on...

Sooooo....

These-Hilarious-Pictures-of-Animals-Will-Make-Your-Day-Better-5.jpg.jpg

I had an idea for a thread that'll probably bomb and end up with seven posts in five years. I'm good at those. 😋

Basically as the title says, it's a caption thread. The idea is I'll start off with a picture and then following on, the next poster will come up with a funny caption. They'll then post a pic of their own for the next poster to caption etc and so on...

Sooooo....

View attachment 2343535

I was trying to win Wanker of the Week and then it just fell off

Sooooo....

View attachment 2343535
Whose ur daddy

As @AmberLGreen rightly says, after you've made a caption for the photo above, you should post a photo of your own for others to caption.

Mine

d803ce946d83ce5fa868381c3de5b9fa.jpg

Back