Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of our other sales reps takes the same route I do to get to our sales meetings. He usually picks me up since I live halfway between his house and the meetings.

I offered once to drive. He held on for dear life the entire time while I drove 95 mph, regaled him with stories, and wove in and out of traffic. It was oddly easy to me while he couldn't possibly fathom the planning ahead required to move that efficiently through all those cars.

Funny part: He told everyone that I'm a stunt driver. They pointed out to him that I used to race cars.

Good part: Nobody asks me to drive anywhere ever again.

It wasn't the driving part, it was the angry/asshole part. :p I'm... umm... a little laid back by nature, and get easily troubled by people who get... excited. (Ugh, trying to speak diplomatically when I'm sleepy is hard! *whines, giggles*)

Nah. I think in real life he would be 'your' pussycat and you would have him wrapped around your finger. ;)

UNLESS you are in front of him at an intersection with a left turn arrow and you don't turn and get the hell out of his way. :D

A) I really really doubt that. I don't have the same "effect" on people IRL that they pretend I do here. :rolleyes:

B) I didn't see that last part until I went to quote you. *giggles*

To RA -- didnt quote for whatever reason!

Good lord. I'm not sure what prompted the false pregnancy, but that's worse than a zombie apocalypse.

I think it's entertaining and amusing when the youngens make a pass. IRL they would be petrified. :p

ok, somebody go read my latest 3 things, and please....tell me why I even bother anymore??

Seriously, just shoot me...

*giggles* I read it and purposefully did not respond to it. Anything I said would just... get me in trouble... or.... yeah. LMAO.

Goddamn I've been around here too long. *laughs*

Good lord. I'm not sure what prompted the false pregnancy, but that's worse than a zombie apocalypse.

I think it's entertaining and amusing when the youngens make a pass. IRL they would be petrified. :p

*giggles* I read it and purposefully did not respond to it. Anything I said would just... get me in trouble... or.... yeah. LMAO.

Goddamn I've been around here too long. *laughs*
:rolleyes: I just needed to hear ....well..yeah.. I'm..good grief??!! nevermind...

Nah. I think in real life he would be 'your' pussycat and you would have him wrapped around your finger. ;)

UNLESS you are in front of him at an intersection with a left turn arrow and you don't turn and get the hell out of his way. :D

That's a dangerous assumption....except for the driving part.

ok, somebody go read my latest 3 things, and please....tell me why I even bother anymore??

Last three things? Posts or have you been writing?

(Or in other words, I'm lazy/unable to do my own work. Spoon feed it to me please.)

Seriously, just shoot me...

No shooting today. Haven't you heard? The kids are stabbing each other at school now.

Quick! Ban assault knives! It's for the children.

Yikes. I've actually experienced something worse recently. I believe I'd rather deal with the zombie apocalypse. That would at least have clear sides and would be easier to make a plan for.

Hah! If a young woman made a pass at me, I believe I might not notice. She'd have to be less than subtle for me to believe that that was what was going on.

Seriously, under thirty, I'd be like..."um...are you sure...because you could probably do better than a 46 year old dude who's going gray at the temples, refuses to get glasses even though he can barely read anymore, and writes smut for fun. Even if he can lick your g-spot and is hung like a horse.

That's a dangerous assumption....except for the driving part.

It wasn't an assumption as much as a wish.:cattail: Just looking out for my fave kitteh.

I know. ;)

p.s. C'mere, kitteh...let me pet you and massage those aches and pains.:rose:

Last edited:
It wasn't an assumption as much as a wish.:cattail: Just looking out for my fave kitteh.

I know. ;)

p.s. C'mere, kitteh...let me pet you and massage those aches and pains.:rose:

Rawr! Yes please. Seems a much better option than the rest of my day has offered so far...

*head tilted, studying Dave... shakes head and curls back up with a soft sigh*

Hope everyone has a good day.

I wish I could just nap all day. I've got some really sore muscles goin' on for some reason. :rolleyes:

You're possibly not being stroked enough...or not being stroked correctly.

I will endeavor to correct this.

tumblr_ml26evueCt1r31hlfo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_ml26evueCt1r31hlfo3_500.gif

tumblr_ml26evueCt1r31hlfo2_500.gif

Happy hunting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back