Daily Motivation

da-mo-625.jpg

Serving size is usually 2 tablespoons. You can do slightly more / slightly less. I don't measure it out exactly.

Thanks, going to buy some and try it out. Never hurts to add more fiber into my diet.

I love this thread!!!! I've been humming and hawing about getting back into running...I've had so many excuses.
Going for a run....today!!!!

Subscribed, I like reading my motivation for the day. I will let you know how the tree bark tastes hairball...lol
Wow, good for you rubydlite. I am not at the running pace as yet but am doing the fast walking.:)

Subscribed, I like reading my motivation for the day. I will let you know how the tree bark tastes hairball...lol
Wow, good for you rubydlite. I am not at the running pace as yet but am doing the fast walking.:)

lately, my nose has been doing all the running for me.:)

I like tree bark (fibre) lol Thanks GEC....truthfully though I haven't run all winter so it'll be more like fast walking. Podrunner couch 5 k is what I use....it's great.

Thanks again AllyRose...great thread!

Thanks, going to buy some and try it out. Never hurts to add more fiber into my diet.

You won't notice it at all when you blend it in with the water/milk and fruit. It's very convenient. :D

I love this thread!!!! I've been humming and hawing about getting back into running...I've had so many excuses.
Going for a run....today!!!!

That's the spirit. It's cloudy / windy out where I live, but the Sun's been peaking out every so often.

Once you feel comfortable enough maybe do 4 minutes of walking followed by a minute of light jogging. Do that for a couple weeks and then, if you feel pretty good, try 3 minutes of walking, 2 minutes jogging. Keep that rhythm going until you can just start running and never look back.

:rose:

I have heard a lot about the benefits of apple cider vinegar. What do you think about supplements like those?

Honestly, you'd be fine / better off without including it in your diet.

Sounds good to me.

Apple cider vinegar's one of those things that pops up every so often, but it doesn't have a whole lot of research to back up the "benefits" that diet-fads seem to emphasize. And it's highly acidic, so you'd have to really limit your intake.

Back