Daddy fetish (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nokf84r4V21tjlbyco1_500.gif

Any daddy's that want to help me make this a reality? ;-)

Very hot post. I'm sure you will find plenty of help

Daddy will be away for several days, so rather than just a hump, I have an above-treeline mountain range to get through until he returns. (insert teary-eyed emoticon)

Daddy's Sweet Babygirl

There is nothing I love more than moaning "cum inside me daddy" right in his ear as I orgasm! Gets me off in an instant!

Omg I know I had a girl scream that as I was fucking her. I came so hard.

I love being called Daddy by a little babygirl. No matter what context she says it in, it always makes me feel amazing!

Howdy, babygirls and Daddy's. It's been awhile, but always nice to see y'all. I'm traveling down in Texas now and have to get you that way. ;)

Little, SexKitten0511, there's nothing sexier than hearing your Babygirl begging for anything from Daddy, let alone his cum! (Welcome to Lit.)

:devil::kiss:

I just need to be cherished, punished and used. I'm only interested in being His filthy lil girl. I need to hear whispers against my skin and bites along my jawline to my ear as he says Mine.

Good girl, Rayne. You know exactly what daddy likes as he whispers into your ear "you are mine, little slut...always have been, always will be, forever. Now, daddy wants to taste 👅 you, then he wants to feel himself deep inside you."

Good girl, Rayne. You know exactly what daddy likes as he whispers into your ear "you are mine, little slut...always have been, always will be, forever. Now, daddy wants to taste 👅 you, then he wants to feel himself deep inside you."
Mmmm sexactly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back