Daddy fetish (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Saturday from cold, wet Michigan!

tumblr_nmsicwd8Ns1rmlybbo1_250.jpg

Cold and craptacular wet here too INL.

BrettJ in Canada - not far from Michigan

I'm sorrier for my mom. She went up to Southhampton (where she used to live - it's on Lake Huron) and I would imagine the weather there is similar.

BrettJ in Canada

Hello Daddies and littles. This has been a fantasy for a long time. I don't know if it will come true but one can dream (even as an older little-wanna be, lol). Have a great day.

The first time I made out with a Man very much my senior, he insisted that I call him Daddy. I was a lil scared. Gradually, it appeared less scary, then a lil more natural, and later Fun. Give enough time, and everything gets to look natural and fun...:)

The first time I made out with a Man very much my senior, he insisted that I call him Daddy. I was a lil scared. Gradually, it appeared less scary, then a lil more natural, and later Fun. Give enough time, and everything gets to look natural and fun...:)

Hello Daddies and littles. This has been a fantasy for a long time. I don't know if it will come true but one can dream (even as an older little-wanna be, lol). Have a great day.

Welcome to our little slice of Lit heaven here, ladies. Hope you find all the Daddy love you so richly need. ;)

I much prefer hot and wet! 😉

Of course! That is much better. :)

Welcome to the thread! Dreams and fantasies can help while you are waiting for the right daddy. There are a lot of predators who troll this thread so I thought I would post a little warning. Guard your heart for now. Hugs!

Welcome to the thread! It's amazing how natural it can feel in time, isn't it?

------------

I hope everyone is having a great day. Wishing you sunshine and smiles. I'm a little down and feeling unsure so hugs are welcome. Take care everyone! :rose:

Welcome to the thread! Dreams and fantasies can help while you are waiting for the right daddy. There are a lot of predators who troll this thread so I thought I would post a little warning. Guard your heart for now. Hugs!

Thanks so much for the warning. Hugs to you. :)

There's an older man here at the retreat who reminds me of my daddy. In every way. :).
Those are good memories:)
:kiss:

When I was in my 20s I had a fling with a man in his 50s. Let's just call him an interesting mistake. I certainly wouldn't think of him as daddy material and it's got me thinking that D/l is as much in the mind as in a number.

Hello to all our lovely baby girls here. Hope you all had a wonderful long weekend and were able to enjoy fireworks, those in the bedroom and those elsewhere. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back