Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be physically alone, unfortunately. I'll have my betta fish, but he's lousy company.

My wife is spending NYE with her boy toy since that's his birthday. She told me AFTER I got the day off from work. I'd spend it with one of my girlfriends, but they both have plans. So it looks like it's me, the fish, and my video games........
Awwww...well, it's never that great of a night anyway.

I think you need a better girlfriend. *kiss*

They do have lives away from me. What I need is a girlfriend who has a similar schedule to mine and doesn't live either a half hour away form me or four hours away form me. I've been having really lousy luck on that front lately.

They do have lives away from me. What I need is a girlfriend who has a similar schedule to mine and doesn't live either a half hour away form me or four hours away form me. I've been having really lousy luck on that front lately.

My date for NY's is usually my sister. ;) She's more fun than anybody so I'm pretty happy about it. ;) (almost anybody...) *wink*

My date for NY's is usually my sister. ;) She's more fun than anybody so I'm pretty happy about it. ;) (almost anybody...) *wink*

I don't even get to go see my sister, unfortunately. It seems like everyone I know has plans.

It sounds like you've got a fun night in store! I hope you have a great NYE :D

I don't even get to go see my sister, unfortunately. It seems like everyone I know has plans.

Well if you do go out and about be safe... ;) My sister is my designated driver. I plan to get out of hand. :heart:

My plans are actually up in the air at the moment. Perhaps we'll spend New Year's together, here.

ICT...

I just had 3 rocks glasses full of Butterballs (DeKuyper Butterscotch Schnaaps, and McCormick's Irish Cream) in a row and I'm feeling rather nice at the moment.

ICT...

I just had 3 rocks glasses full of Butterballs (DeKuyper Butterscotch Schnaaps, and McCormick's Irish Cream) in a row and I'm feeling rather nice at the moment.

ICT even though I am not alone, I feel lonely
I've felt alone in a building with a 1000 people. I'm usually better when I AM alone... *hugs* Sorry you feel lonely...

I'm just full of surprises, Shy :).
I don't doubt it. ;)

ICT...
Sounds delicious! Care to share? Would make work much more enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back