Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here! Even had a conversation at the vet's office yesterday about our favorite tracks on the Guaraldi CD.

Always good to know that someone else shares your level of geekdom. :D

Along those lines, I confess that I'm seriously considering naming my first-born son Linus. (Because he's the one who knows what Christmas is actually about.)

That is freaking adorable.

Merry Christmas honey! :heart:

Merry Christmas to you and yours, lovely!

ICT: Even though I have a very busy few days coming up for Christmas, and I get to see Family and Friends that I haven't seen in quite a while, part of me wishes I could be holed up in a secluded, mountain cabin, with a roaring fire, chilled wine, wrapped up in his big, strong arms. (sigh)

ICT that procrastination has led me to making the dreaded Christmas eve trip to the mall.. Joy..

I also confess that I'm downloading the Grinch (the orginal) and a Charlie Brown Christmas to watch as part of the Christmas eve festivities. And Itunes charges way to much for 40 year old shows. LOL

ICT: Even though I have a very busy few days coming up for Christmas, and I get to see Family and Friends that I haven't seen in quite a while, part of me wishes I could be holed up in a secluded, mountain cabin, with a roaring fire, chilled wine, wrapped up in his big, strong arms. (sigh)
Amen, sister!

let me second that Amen.
:rose:

Not sad, just small kids in the house. When I get the freedom..

ICT I enjoy having the quiet to explore, not be hurried, and be thorough. Repeatedly.

The worst part is, when they're younger, you and your wife can get away with a bit more. When they grow up and won't go to bloody bed at a decent hour, the temperature on your horniness thermometer starts heading in to the stratosphere and all you want is either everyone out of the house or a good hotel that will leave the two of you alone for awhile.

I'm with you, brother! I feel your pain!

The worst part is, when they're younger, you and your wife can get away with a bit more. When they grow up and won't go to bloody bed at a decent hour, the temperature on your horniness thermometer starts heading in to the stratosphere and all you want is either everyone out of the house or a good hotel that will leave the two of you alone for awhile.

I'm with you, brother! I feel your pain!

ohhhh amen!!! the 4 year old drives us insane... it's like he has an internal gauge to tell him mom and dad are getting naughty!!

ICT after typing my ramblings and hitting submit/reply button, I take it upon myself to hit the edit button because there seemingly are 30 spelling and grammar mistakes made with each post...

ICT after typing my ramblings and hitting submit/reply button, I take it upon myself to hit the edit button because there seemingly are 30 spelling and grammar mistakes made with each post...

On a similar note, I confess that it's almost impossible for me to proofread my posts until AFTER they're already posted.

ICT Kazoora is very sexy! Steamed up my email very nicely. Need help in the shower, honey? :kiss:

I confess that I got the first of my Warren Zevon CDs I ordered today and almost cried when I opened. This will be my only Christmas gift this year, and I just really needed a music fix. It's not a merry Christmas at all, but WZ can make it all better...

I confess that I got the first of my Warren Zevon CDs I ordered today and almost cried when I opened. This will be my only Christmas gift this year, and I just really needed a music fix. It's not a merry Christmas at all, but WZ can make it all better...
I hope it does get better, hon :rose:

ICT I'm a sucker for Christmas cartoons. Merry Christmas Ima... Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and woman.

Where is here, specifically? I mean, if you where "here" I wouldn't scold you. MY tongue would be too busy to talk anyways.
And if you did scold me, I would hope it would be a spanking ;)
Being here on Lit. I guess because it's Christmas eve.

ICT I'm a sucker for Christmas cartoons. Merry Christmas Ima... Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and woman.
I love Christmas cartoons! I hope you and AJ have a very good holiday. I'm so glad to have met you both :kiss:

We are so glad we met you too honey. You are a wonderful friend. Hope next year brings good things to you. AJ and I will have a wonderful holiday if I have anything to say about it. She means the world to me.

We are so glad we met you too honey. You are a wonderful friend. Hope next year brings good things to you. AJ and I will have a wonderful holiday if I have anything to say about it. She means the world to me.
You are a very sweet man. Maybe the new year will bring me one of my own ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back