Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT it is time for me to sign off and get packed up for the ride to the airport, you all have a wonderful holiday :)

you know you are right... I have a horrid character flaw in over thinking/over analyzing things... but, I also tend to be a bit gullible and naive - so I often end up the fool trusting when I shouldn't... i hate conundrums...but perhaps it is so just because i make it that way.... ugh... ICT i make my own head hurt.

ICT you are a sweet, kind, gentle soul. I hope you don't ever change. You are the way you are for a reason and people can approach you because of it.

Merry Christmas my sexy friend. :heart:

ICT I probably pissed my boss off by not going in to work today, and intended to try to get some work done at home to compensate for it, but am frankly finding getting household chores done this morning more enjoyable....

ICT for the first time I can remember, masturbation holds little appeal:eek: as it only serves to emphasize the futility that characterizes my love-life for the foreseeable future and beyond.

ICT for the first time I can remember, masturbation holds little appeal:eek: as it only serves to emphasize the futility that characterizes my love-life for the foreseeable future and beyond.

You have to love yourself before anyone else can love you. That's why I love myself on a daily basis. :rolleyes: :heart:

Just my advice. Concentrate on your friendships, your relationships, your work, your hobbies... Sometimes it comes to you when you aren't trying so hard... Just my thoughts. I have faith there is someone out there meant for you. :heart:

You have to love yourself before anyone else can love you. That's why I love myself on a daily basis. :rolleyes: :heart:

Just my advice. Concentrate on your friendships, your relationships, your work, your hobbies... Sometimes it comes to you when you aren't trying so hard... Just my thoughts. I have faith there is someone out there meant for you. :heart:

ICT that i agree with the first pare pf SS's statement

Thanks Shysweet:rose: oddly enough, I'm relatively fine with who I am and am quite adept in the mechanics of self-love:rolleyes:(practice makes perfect, and all;))

The things to which you direct my concentration, for the most part, have atrophied to near non-existence or never existed to begin with. I'm not really looking for someone new but more for someone of the past (if that makes sense).

Thanks Shysweet:rose: oddly enough, I'm relatively fine with who I am and am quite adept in the mechanics of self-love:rolleyes:(practice makes perfect, and all;))

The things to which you direct my concentration, for the most part, have atrophied to near non-existence or never existed to begin with. I'm not really looking for someone new but more for someone of the past (if that makes sense).

Hmmmmm well whatever it is you are looking for. I hope you find it. *hugs*

ICT I'm going to buried up to my nose in ribbons, bows, wrapping paper and baked items today!

Yay Christmas! :)

fucking off

ICT that in less than 3 hours I will he driving home for Christmas. My goal is to fuck off just enough to still look busy at work.

Ict

listening to my favorite Christmas CD. A Charlie Brown Christmas -Vince Guaraldi. LOVE IT...

I also confess I'm just a kid in a grown up body. :cattail:

listening to my favorite Christmas CD. A Charlie Brown Christmas -Vince Guaraldi. LOVE IT...

Then if you don't already have it, I strongly recommend this. I listen to it often, and it's like watching old Peanuts cartoons over and over.

(Also available in the UK.)

Happy Christmas to all the Peanuts fans.

Charlie Brown Christmas is an eternal favorite of mine!!

Same here! Even had a conversation at the vet's office yesterday about our favorite tracks on the Guaraldi CD.

Always good to know that someone else shares your level of geekdom. :D

Along those lines, I confess that I'm seriously considering naming my first-born son Linus. (Because he's the one who knows what Christmas is actually about.)

Same here! Even had a conversation at the vet's office yesterday about our favorite tracks on the Guaraldi CD.

Always good to know that someone else shares your level of geekdom. :D

Along those lines, I confess that I'm seriously considering naming my first-born son Linus. (Because he's the one who knows what Christmas is actually about.)

So true! That's really a cool idea. :cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back