Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedheadedHaze;32681434 ICT I need a new conquest. Any volunteers? :D[/QUOTE said:
thats a bit self contradictory isnt it? They wouldnt be much of a conquest if they volunteered now would they?

I confess I'm in lov with glass penguin for this reply... and I'm totally straight!!! :D

Nothing wrong with a little bromance here or there.

And I confess that there were only remnants of a full meal in the kitchen tonight, and the resulting "Kitchen Sink Special" ain't half bad...

All beef sausages seasoned with homemade Caribbean seasoning (compliments of my friend from Barbados), roasted tomatoes with garlic, carrots, sweet peas, a little sharp cheddar, and Caribbean ultra-hot red chili sauce (again, from my friend and again her own family recipe). I've definitely concocted worse...

ICT I just had the best conversation with my sir and I can feel the wetness through my jeans. :)

My only two cents would be to think about how close to the wall you put the cut tree in case it's leaking any sap after you cut the branches. I haven't had a real tree so I don't know if they even do that.

Good luck!

ICT - I loved to lie under my grandpa's tree. He had a 4 foot tree in his apartment.. lit w/ multi-color bulbs and glass ornaments. It was so beautiful. I miss it to this day.

ICT....I just got my Sexy Christmas name:

Temptress the Wicked Penguin.

How fitting....best damn thing I've heard all day long.

:D

ICT i get a erection every time I use the toilet (#2)..Okay dont laugh

I confess... I had a good time with the wife's friend's panties and heels!!! Check out the thread!!! ;)

I confess i have a new (still in wrapping) vibrator and vibrating butt plug that i am keen to share with my S/O and play with (and will do soon).

;-)

I confess to being creeped out by the Carvers nickname (makes me think of Nip/Tuck, and the scary mask thing *shudders*) and also ICT being a woman of huge contrasts, having started the day baking cupcakes, paused in the middle to take a semi erotic photograph and email it to someone, and now heading out to work :)

I confess to being creeped out by the Carvers nickname (makes me think of Nip/Tuck, and the scary mask thing *shudders*) and also ICT being a woman of huge contrasts, having started the day baking cupcakes, paused in the middle to take a semi erotic photograph and email it to someone, and now heading out to work :)

think of me as the kind old woodcarver you would find at the edge of the woods that always has a nice word and a warm stew on the fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back