Come on show your faces? Or are you chicken? Bawk bawk bawk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww pretty! :rose:

You are very attractive, even with your safety goggles.

Very pretty!

Genuinely pretty. I helped renovate my parents house to sell it and the wreck of a house I last owned. It'd been trashed by previous owners. I hated the work while doing it but reflecting back realize how much I really enjoyed the experience.

lol, lovely

looking busy, and great at the same time.

Thanks, everyone. It is a lot of fun. I've been renovating this house for almost a year now, and am almost done. I started with absolutely no idea what I was doing. Today I built a bay window :). This photo was my stress test.

Lazy Sunday :)
Gorgeous :rose:

All in a great chatacter IHC. One of The best smiles on Lit

Awe thanks. I just find it interesting that some days it is more prominent than others. I was pitching in college. A batter lined it back at me. Smacked me right between the eyes. 28 stitches and some fractures healed and I am good to go.

Awe thanks. I just find it interesting that some days it is more prominent than others. I was pitching in college. A batter lined it back at me. Smacked me right between the eyes. 28 stitches and some fractures healed and I am good to go.

I have 1 through my left eyebrow. Can't see it unless you get close enough and look hard or if I frown then you can see it . Jumping on the bed when I was young.

Visit Toronto and tell everybody it was from playing semi-pro hockey. You'd need to chum the puck bunnies away from you with Jager filled Timbits.

I've got a few scars on my face, but I just wanna give a shout out to all the gals with scars. They're sexy on chicks too.

To alleviate server load, we're closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue topics as new threads. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in the closing post so that others who follow closed threads will be able to find the new ones.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you

New Post: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1248028

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back