Clearly the Allure has Won!

Down to the last few pages of a very long paper that has kept me occupied the past two years! I am trying to stay focused in my super unsexy fleece pj top and leggings but the soft fabric against my bare skin has my mind craving fingertips and lips now!

Damn the distance!! I'd be there in a jiffy! ;)

Down to the last few pages of a very long paper that has kept me occupied the past two years! I am trying to stay focused in my super unsexy fleece pj top and leggings but the soft fabric against my bare skin has my mind craving fingertips and lips now!

Keep your eyes on the paper and let my lips and fingers take care of the rest of your body ...

Your lips are gorgeous! Good luck with the paper!

The lights are dim...

I am waiting for four hands to arrive...
The wait is causing quite a bit of dampness.
Candles are lit and I have ‘Woman’ by Rhye playing.

Attachments

• D6049599-172D-4778-87A3-562CD68A523E.jpg
    D6049599-172D-4778-87A3-562CD68A523E.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 33
Massage time.... hee hee

It's times like these... one rubs his hands together, focuses, applies the correct lotion, caresses, strokes and the inevitable happens... mmmmm, just a delicious view... thank you playm0mum.

I am a big fan of smoothies, you can put everything healthy in a blender, add some berries and ta-da! The perfect blend of sweet and tart!

This morning after my shower I went to make one and when opening the freezer the cool air made my nipples hard. Sometimes, that is just an effect and I carry on, but this morning it caused a bit of a warm stir elsewhere!

I had all sorts of thoughts racing through my head and felt a little bit frisky. The frozen cherries would be fun to have thawed on me. Slowly melting while being used to trace my curves, leaving a kissable lickable trail! Anyone want to share a smoothie with me?

Sorry for bringing this one back, but having read your detail, the thought provoking pictures, have to say these are my favourite :)

There's something about eating off the sensitive parts of a woman's body that titillates me ;)

Awake, running around doing errands but my mind keeps wandering...

Warm
Soft
Slippery
Moist
Smooth

A simple touch... light, tracing the outline, tingling, teasing... never quite giving release, erotic in the thoughts provoked.

Have a great day all.

Massage time.... hee hee

Gorgeous body, I would love to run my hands all over it.

Massage sounds great - would love that too... (no matter if on the receiving or giving end :))

Never in a million years did I ever imagine myself posting suggestive photos on the internet. I started a few years ago and found it very exciting. The arousal I get when playing and taking little photos makes my playtime that much better.

My little exhibitionist side has found an outlet and I like sharing here. I would pop somedays if I didn't have the stories, the toys or this thread. I use it as a sexy journal of sorts a lot of the time.

I felt sad that my thread was closed as I wasn't going to start a new one I had decided, but I am just beginning to share a little fantasy with you and I want it to last a bit longer!

I do enjoy peeking in on Lit on all the sexy people, I love getting little glimpses inside your minds. The comments on my thread make me blush and keep me damp, a feeling I love. Thank you!

:kiss:
Oh wow you are so so sexy I wish I could have you now 😘😘

A lazy morning, a hot shower and now a little rub down with moisturizer. Any helping hands available☺️

Attachments

• 047BCCE9-E0C8-41E5-9C00-3E8333304BB9.jpg
    047BCCE9-E0C8-41E5-9C00-3E8333304BB9.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 422A4B56-80F3-49FA-9A9F-704AD3EB4CFB.jpg
    422A4B56-80F3-49FA-9A9F-704AD3EB4CFB.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 33F4F0F2-BA6A-4A04-9BC4-41CC43BC0427.jpg
    33F4F0F2-BA6A-4A04-9BC4-41CC43BC0427.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 24
Back