Clearly the Allure has Won!

Dusty rose... such a pretty colour.

I saw this lovely dusty rose fleece blanket the other day and wish I had bought it. I would love to wrap myself up in the warmth and softness as I have a little play, or perhaps enjoy a patient long slow licking. Mmmm, yes please. That is where my mind is right now.

And the dusty rose would look delicious on you :devil:

I think that there are many minds eagerly imagining joining you under that rose colored blanket and exploring your body....

I know that I am

Thinking of you.. half wrapped in that fleece blanket as I explore your luscious body.. my head between your spread thighs..

I saw this lovely dusty rose fleece blanket the other day and wish I had bought it. I would love to wrap myself up in the warmth and softness as I have a little play, or perhaps enjoy a patient long slow licking. Mmmm, yes please. That is where my mind is right now.

My mind is right alongside yours, fun beneath a dusty rose blanket sound amazing.

hmm... that is a beautifull picture... buth the actual picture and the mental one :)

Love,

Qs

Oh, to be nustling close to those jeans....

I wish you were here with me, so we could explore each other over and over again ;)

(All my verb tenses are off and I have not edited this, sorry!)

I slide my finger out of his mouth and lean back against the pillow, propped up on the headboard. My legs parted, he takes my other foot and is massaging while I trace around my breasts, making my way in circles towards my nipples. I twist them between my fingers and then trace my areolas, then do it again on each breast a few times. I am watching him watch me as he brings my foot to his mouth and now starts sucking on my toes, each one individually and all I can imagine is taking his cock in my mouth the way he is pleasuring my toes. It is intoxicating to watch and feel simultaneously.

I can feel my clit throbbing as I run my hands down my body, one hand resting at the top of my thigh while my fingers run through my landing strip. I move my hand from my thigh to my lips and part them, exposing my clit. I know I won't be able to last long once I touch it. I am looking at him. He moves his eyes up to mine and still holding my foot, he pulls his mouth off of my toe and says "please, please show me". I can't resist any longer. He kisses my foot and lowers it to his lap so he can watch, I leave my lips spread apart with one hand and with my other hand dip in and bring up some of my own slippery lube to coat my clit. The sensation is delicious and I can feel my inner lips clenching, desperately begging for satisfaction. I give in.

I reach for my little vibrator and apply it directly on top of my clit. The immediate surge is so overpowering that I can feel my toes start to curl and the cascade of heat run up my legs to my thighs. I know I am close and long for it. My back starts to arch and I try to keep my eyes on his as I am overcome with my climax flooding through me. My head falls back and my hips arch up. He steadies them, holds them to the mattress which is perfect, it makes my orgasms last way longer. I feel my pussy pulsing, my mouth open, my sighs, whimpers and moans escaping involuntarily then crescendoing into climax. My body twitching and riding out the rush, I can feel his hands on my inner thighs now holding me as I buck and try to close my legs. His hands there, keeping me from clenching my thighs together makes the wave last and last. I cup my pussy as I feel more and more silky velvet seeping out. It is bliss, I ride it out in pure pleasure, transported to that place I crave so often. It is intoxicating.

You are absolutely, undeniably stunning and oh how I'd love to treat you to time after time of respectful, valued, desiring, raw, animalistic sex that has your sheets ripping in your hands as you cum again and again!

I am up late feeling like a little chat! Anyone awake? First you have to come and hunt down the &@%# mosquito that is taunting me though!! Deal?!

I need to feel your gorgeous nipples growing hard in my mouth! Before lapping your juices up from your haven

Being 6 feet tall (well almost, 5'11 and 3/4 barefoot) has some advantages but also many disadvantages.
Take this 'dress' for example! The packaging has it nicely nestled beneath the model's bum, but clearly the same doesn't go for me! ;)

I want to sit back and first watch you play with yourself til you cum...then I will take over and show you what I can do x

Love the panties! And they'd look even better with my hand inserted underneath ... ;)

Down to the last few pages of a very long paper that has kept me occupied the past two years! I am trying to stay focused in my super unsexy fleece pj top and leggings but the soft fabric against my bare skin has my mind craving fingertips and lips now!

Attachments

• 46B979B4-94E6-4911-8B25-BA7280C4244D.jpeg
    46B979B4-94E6-4911-8B25-BA7280C4244D.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 21
Down to the last few pages of a very long paper that has kept me occupied the past two years! I am trying to stay focused in my super unsexy fleece pj top and leggings but the soft fabric against my bare skin has my mind craving fingertips and lips now!

I see a place where I can slide my hand in.

I’ll help edit.

Back