Cheating fetish

I have a huge fetish for cheating. I'm an adultress and he has no clue...the idea of him of him cheating on me and me catching him in the act is a BIG turn on.
Does anyone else have this fetish?

I was the "other woman" for time with a married man, and the thrill made it an overwhelming turn-on. Even now that it's been over for years, there's no guilt or bad feelings about it. He felt the same way, he said it "recharged his batteries for life". (Mind you, he wasn't getting charged at all at home, which is why he found an aftermarket charging port...)

I developed this fetish after realizing my most significant relationship so far had been built on lies, abuse, and infidelity rather than love and respect. It's hard not to see it as a symptom of long-term psychological damage, in my case.

I have a huge fetish for cheating. I'm an adultress and he has no clue...the idea of him of him cheating on me and me catching him in the act is a BIG turn on.
Does anyone else have this fetish?

I relate with your desires.. I've not ever cheated, but I do fantasise about her cheating.. It feels like something I shouldn't be so aroused about, but I can't help thinking about it all the time..

.He has my heart but my pussy, however, I love sharing that ;)
It's purely a fuck ;)
I love your attitude BG. Pity you were not a lot closer. Is the 10" cock your only fuck buddy or are others enjoying your discretely cheating pussy?

I crave so much that I don't receive at home...all day flirting, talking about sex outside the bedroom, having sex outside the bedroom, the feel of someone with burning desire.

The allure to have a hot, passionate, burn the sheets affair, is very great. There is more to my story, so please don't judge my desires.

I crave so much that I don't receive at home...all day flirting, talking about sex outside the bedroom, having sex outside the bedroom, the feel of someone with burning desire.

The allure to have a hot, passionate, burn the sheets affair, is very great. There is more to my story, so please don't judge my desires.

We all have desires. They are like feelings....involuntary.....I don't think we can blame one another for feeling what we feel or desiring what we desire.

Acting on those desires is human - flawed but part of our nature.

You only become a douche bag or dumb bitch when you try to justify it as harmless.

It's harmful and risky and damaging and it happens anyway. But we all need to own what we do. If you are married and fuck that co-worker you get to go on living and seek life, love and happiness. But you don't get to pretend you never hurt anyone or reneged on a commitment.

Just writing to you because you remind me of a few married women that I dated in France and Italy, who enjoyed cheating, or they both would say "the art of cheating." I never new that I would enjoy cheating so much, especially when the wife has permission anyway I've been in a few relationships where the women, after a few weeks told me they were married and their husbands encouraged them to cheat, it became more and more exciting, but I have to admit, at first I was jealous and angry, yet a little turned on....over time, it became preferable for me to be with a cheating wife or girlfriend, so I chose to remain single but safely date women who were attached and loved the thrill of not letting their partner know. Even the women who were given permission to cheat, lied to their husbands and boyfriends and told them that they were not cheating. It's very sexy when a woman is bold enough to be a bad girl and be honest about expressing her kink.

I am ashamed to say I love the idea of cheating without knowledge or consent...its hot when he doesn't know...the thrill is very arousing..:devil::devil:

I am ashamed to say I love the idea of cheating without knowledge or consent...its hot when he doesn't know...the thrill is very arousing..:devil::devil:

You are so right. While sex is always good there is something about cheating that makes it more exciting. If he knew and approved I wouldn't enjoy it as much.

It's always fun, the thrill of the chase and knowing your not supposed to be kissing or fucking this stranger you just met. The desire for just straight up sex, nothing more nothing less, all my encounters outside of my relationship have been this, it satisfies my cravings.

It's always fun, the thrill of the chase and knowing your not supposed to be kissing or fucking this stranger you just met. The desire for just straight up sex, nothing more nothing less, all my encounters outside of my relationship have been this, it satisfies my cravings.

For several years I was addicted to this feeling too, eventually I found it to be less and less satisfying, but I totally understand what you mean!

This is something on my mind recently. Committed in a long-term relationship, I was both emotionally and sexually satisfied -- my cup was full basically. Once I stepped outside of that commitment it was a rush and yes, the connection, intimacy, and sex with a new lover just added to my already fulfilled sense of sexuality. Now my cup runneth over and going back is hard, it feels like something is missing where before I was content. I can see why it can be addicting...

We don't call it cheating. Both my late first wife and my current wife have had many lovers, male and female, as have I. We have each others permission to enjoy sex with anyone and everyone we want. It's just sex for fun, not love.

I think of cheating as being more than just fucking other people. It involves the premise that you shouldn't be doing it, that it is forbidden fruit. That gives me a thrill more so than violating a trust per se. I am not perfect but I can't reconcile myself to hurting my SO for that thrill or the altogether fatuous nonsense that what he doesn't know won't hurt him. So he knows I fuck other men and that is part of our arrangement. But I do get a little extra charge from fucking married men - taboo but it's him and not me violating someone's trust. Taboo forbidden fruit but I'm not the cheater.

I was the "other woman" for time with a married man, and the thrill made it an overwhelming turn-on. Even now that it's been over for years, there's no guilt or bad feelings about it. He felt the same way, he said it "recharged his batteries for life". (Mind you, he wasn't getting charged at all at home, which is why he found an aftermarket charging port...)

I never thought of the vagina as being a charging port but that so absolutely describes how I feel afterwords.

Edited to add-

Now I will bury my face in your hair and pet you all over.

Last edited:
We all have desires. They are like feelings....involuntary.....I don't think we can blame one another for feeling what we feel or desiring what we desire.

Acting on those desires is human - flawed but part of our nature.

You only become a douche bag or dumb bitch when you try to justify it as harmless.

It's harmful and risky and damaging and it happens anyway. But we all need to own what we do. If you are married and fuck that co-worker you get to go on living and seek life, love and happiness. But you don't get to pretend you never hurt anyone or reneged on a commitment.

Sometimes we are in a situation that does not allow us a lot of freedom. While in college I was with my boyfriend at a very crowded frat party. I was dressed in one of those little black numbers that get mistaken for a top. When I squeezed into a couch I sat down on one of the guy’s arms. You can guess where his hand ended up. There I am sitting next to my bf while his frat brother is moving his hand around between my legs in a very pleasurable way. So the dilemma – take the uninvited thrill and move on or let my bf beat the crap out of him?

Sometimes we are in a situation that does not allow us a lot of freedom. While in college I was with my boyfriend at a very crowded frat party. I was dressed in one of those little black numbers that get mistaken for a top. When I squeezed into a couch I sat down on one of the guy’s arms. You can guess where his hand ended up. There I am sitting next to my bf while his frat brother is moving his hand around between my legs in a very pleasurable way. So the dilemma – take the uninvited thrill and move on or let my bf beat the crap out of him?

So what did you do? :rolleyes:

Or get up and move to another location. It's not for me to judge your actions. But the notion that those were your only two choices is pure nonsense.

Does cuckold relationship also count as cheating?

I think they're related, but the Cuckold thing misses some of the thrill, for both of the cheating parties. While I see the appeal of the cuck scene I think a girl who will risk everything to be with her illict lover is a greater turn on for me. And flirting with a lady when she's not available is amazing fun.

He had his fling, it was one of the hardest times of our relationship... we've gotten past it though and he was forgiven. Later I fucked her, I suppose that was my honest 'closure'. It's a little satisfying knowing she likes fucking me more, and for me, most certainly satisfying knowing I'm the better lay.

I have my fantasies, but unless he is ever unfaithful again, I would never go through with it. My tender, hopelessly romantic heart seems to be the only thing that can trump my insatiable sex drive, otherwise I'd have found a few new friends to have discreet romps with forever ago. Maybe at the same time, who knows. :rolleyes:

Wow lot going on their . Very sexy that you fucked her and she liked you better

You are so right. While sex is always good there is something about cheating that makes it more exciting. If he knew and approved I wouldn't enjoy it as much.

I have had the pleasure of being they guy a married woman turns to and it is amazing. There is something so raw and naughty and sexy about it.

Back