Polranny25
Virgin
- Joined
- Oct 17, 2025
- Posts
- 425
You could always make a grid to play noughts and crosses [US tic,tac,toe] with an indelible SharpieIt is the lines that have fascinated me as well
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You could always make a grid to play noughts and crosses [US tic,tac,toe] with an indelible SharpieIt is the lines that have fascinated me as well
I do wonder how you would make a circle…?You could always make a grid to play noughts and crosses [US tic,tac,toe] with an indelible Sharpie![]()
# With the Sharpie ○I do wonder how you would make a circle…?![]()
Mine didn't eitherRe: Re: Thanks to
Ditto. Exactly the same reasons! And my Mom didn't accept safewords! LOL
Be nice to get a winning line!You could always make a grid to play noughts and crosses [US tic,tac,toe] with an indelible Sharpie![]()
I’m sure with a little resolve, something from the drawer of larger kitchen tools would suffice?I do wonder how you would make a circle…?![]()
I'd love to experience itAn essay on caning
I cane my sub quite heavily at times and he loves it.
BUT... he is a sensation addict.
Canes come in many sizes and materials;
rattan, bamboo, plastic, wood, acrylic.
Each delivers a different feel.
The skill of the Domme (Dom) will make a big difference
in your enjoyment. {!?}
I'd recommend starting with a fairly thick rattan cane.
Try it VERY lightly to start.
When the cane strikes there is the immediate sting
but there is also an "aftershock" to be enjoyed.
There is an essay from Sexuality.org This explains it
better than I ever could.....
http://sexuality.org/l/bdsm/chcane.html
![]()