James G 5 said:
Now if only all the so-called "subs" in my life weren't wise ASSES :p

LOL

Would you rather have dumb asses?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Caning

Ebonyfire said:

LOL

(can I use that Ebony? ;) lol never mind, doesn't think Mistress would appreciate it as much as I did.)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Caning

lark sparrow said:
LOL

(can I use that Ebony? ;) lol never mind, doesn't think Mistress would appreciate it as much as I did.)

LOL, I will not be a party to you getting in trouble, :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Caning

Ebonyfire said:

No
LOL
I always say "better a smart ass than a dumb shit any day"

caning hurts like a muthafucka... and i loooove it.

being taught how to do it, as well. yay.

This is my handle. Isn't it pretty?

Attachments

• Picture 095.jpg
    Picture 095.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 63
Chicklet said:
ever sell them to online friends with cute canable bottoms?

I might but I don't have a extra one right now. I've got more cane though. What color handle would you want? Yellow, red, blue, or black?

A Desert Rose said:
Do you cane, WD?

I hate caning. It hurts waaaay too much. I'm just not the pain slut that others are.

It doesn't have to hurt.

This is one of those issues that just kills me.

People think toys have to be used as hard and vicious as possible. Which, if you are a masochist and enjoy that sort of thing is fine, and if you are a sadist and enjoy doing that sort of thing is fine, but folks, y'all do not have to play balls-to-the-wall, hard-as-humanly-possible with every toy in the toy bag.

Canes can be used gently. Sensuously. When janey and I first got together, canes were a very stiff, almost hard limit for her. But she learned to trust my skills with my toys and trusted me to not do her any harm when I started using the canes with her. I used thick, thuddy canes on janey, and I have actually massaged her to sleep with them. Once I got her turned on to thuddy canes, I started bringing the diameter down and the sting up. Sure I can use thin, whippy canes that sting like all hell and welt someone up. But I don't START there, and I don't have to even go there.

Fer cryin out loud Tops, figure out what your bottoms like and then work UP from that point. Ramp 'em up. Teach them to like the style of toy first, THEN take the intensity up a notch or two or three. Pretty soon that "Oh hell NO!" limit becomes an enthusiastic "Hell YES!"

ADR, if you ever get out this way, I hope you'll give me a chance with canes. I would hope I can turn them into a positive, fun toy for you too.

Evil_Geoff said:
It doesn't have to hurt.

People think toys have to be used as hard and vicious as possible. Which, if you are a masochist and enjoy that sort of thing is fine, and if you are a sadist and enjoy doing that sort of thing is fine, but folks, y'all do not have to play balls-to-the-wall, hard-as-humanly-possible with every toy in the toy bag.

Canes can be used gently. Sensuously. When janey and I first got together, canes were a very stiff, almost hard limit for her. But she learned to trust my skills with my toys and trusted me to not do her any harm when I started using the canes with her. I used thick, thuddy canes on janey, and I have actually massaged her to sleep with them. Once I got her turned on to thuddy canes, I started bringing the diameter down and the sting up. Sure I can use thin, whippy canes that sting like all hell and welt someone up. But I don't START there, and I don't have to even go there.

Fer cryin out loud Tops, figure out what your bottoms like and then work UP from that point. Ramp 'em up. Teach them to like the style of toy first, THEN take the intensity up a notch or two or three. Pretty soon that "Oh hell NO!" limit becomes an enthusiastic "Hell YES!"

ADR, if you ever get out this way, I hope you'll give me a chance with canes. I would hope I can turn them into a positive, fun toy for you too.
What he said -- especially the bolded parts.

(Why do I find myself agreeing with almost every {serious} thing EG says?)

If I went balls to the wall with any of my toys outside of a flogger perhaps, they wouldn't be sitting for a week. Canes deserve a little respect because they can cut the skin. But there are other things in my bag that I wouldn't want to get hit hard with. My last sub hated the hairbrush and I probably only hit her about 20% of full force.

Evil_Geoff said:
It doesn't have to hurt.

Anything can be used gently to tickle an asscrack.

To be crass about it.

:devil:

Evil_Geoff said:
It doesn't have to hurt.

The most skilled Top I play with always says every toy can be either thuddy or stingy or nice or painful as all hell. And a good Top, I think, builds trust first.

Back