Caning

First it was (women’s) bare feet, then it was bondage/distress, then it was big tits and older women. The first two were evident at infant school. Obviously, no sexual connotations but if the girls were barefoot, I liked it and if they got tied up as we played, I liked it more. No idea why, I just did!

Next two were early teens. My girlfriend has spectacularly big tits AND she loved having them handled and fondled (bonus!) AND her mother was a MILF, even though we hadn’t invented that term in 1975!!

A friend of my mother was both ten years older than me AND had lovely big tits and we had a lot of fun for a while.

Not sure where caning/CP came from but it was well-established by 1985 (I was 23) and both my (clearly submissive partner) and my half-sister (especially) showed a clear predilection for taking a caning, much to my delight.

None of these things has ever gone away!!

I can’t really explain the caning thing. I can explain elements of it, but even as I do, I still have questions for my own answers! It’s getting a bit late in the day now for introspective deconstruction so I’ll probably die still no knowing.

As a Dom (we’ve confirmed that much) I prefer to ‘administer’ exquisite pain rather than the dull, ‘thuddy’ types. No criticism – just a statement of my own preference and this is my story so that’s that!

Appropriately selected and applied, the cane provides that.

Do I want to ‘inflict’ (cause) her pain or do I want to provide the pain which she wants?

I want it to excite her – that’s for sure – so I lean towards the latter, though I’m not sure (if) which aspects provide that excitement… Is it the anticipation? Is it the much-discussed ‘power exchange’? Is it a humiliation thing? Is it quite literally the pain itself?

I’m sure it’s different and perhaps a combination from the above for everyone. Obviously, it’s a highly individual experience but what do I get from it?

Complexity has entered the chat…!!

So many minor variations, so many nuances, so many small details that can turn good into great and vice versa…!!

Barefoot is lovely – for (now) obvious reasons. Naked and barefoot is better! Straight legs are lovely, Straight legs with her feet spread are (sometimes) better. Add to any, stretched up on her toes and we’re really getting somewhere…!!

These were just the early perceptions – largely fuelled by magazine porn in the pre-computer days. I didn’t get a computer until September 2000 so magazines (such as Janus) were a big feature before then.

The marks were important (and still are). Clear, distinct, separate and (preferably) parallel. The marks are partly an accuracy thing – my test for me – am I good enough, can I do it well enough etc and for some ladies, a pleasing and enjoyable reminder later of something they got up to earlier! Weals, not bruises (they came along later) and I wouldn’t have dreamed of breaking her skin. Available by request now – I like to think – I haven’t had occasion to test or prove that theory…

I don’t do ‘Punishment’. I can appreciate that some might prefer a more ‘ritualistic’ experience and I have no doubts about my ability to provide or participate in such but that aspect does nothing directly for me, though I use to think it did.

After 40-odd years of exploration, the most conspicuous thing now is how little I knew then!

Things slowly progressed. My ‘imagination’ widened – mainly courtesy of the internet and ‘delightful’ (to me) images of women not only having their lovely bottoms caned but then also their thighs, their breasts, the front of their thighs (one I haven’t done yet) and of course their lovely, bare feet.

So much to choose from, so little time and nowadays, so little opportunity.

Anyway, just my take on things – not exhaustive by any means – and happy to discuss more if anyone wants to…!
 
Back
Top